Find parts for your car
Used MG TF Fuel Filler Neck/Pipe
All used MG TF Fuel Filler Neck/Pipe listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for MG TF are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Fuel Filler Neck/Pipe
- If you fancy trying out a more virtual MG experience, you can head to the SAIC Intelligent Plaza. The world’s only auto-driving experience that’s accessible to the general public, the Intelligence Plaza lets you play with VR test drives and intelligent robot butlers.
- MG cars go through a rigorous testing process at the R&D facility, where they pass through a safety lab, thermal emissions lab, architecture lab, powertrain lab, and thermal wind tunnel lab before getting down to the real nitty-gritty of the testing process.
- In the film Breathless, starring Richard Gere and Valerie Kaprisky, Gere’s car thief character steals a pink MGB. However, when the car went up for auction in the mid-1980s, it was revealed that the famous pink car was actually orange and not pink at all!
- It might be a Chinese-owned name now, but all of the MG’s in the UK have been designed and engineered in good old Longbridge, just outside of Birmingham.
- Honda won the Manufacturer’s Championship for a four-year streak but was finally destroyed by MG in 2014 when the MG6 GT (which had only been competing for three years) beat its rival with an impressive 95-point win at Brands Hatch. MG also came second in the Constructors Championship in 2015.