Find parts for your car
Used MG ZT Aircon Unit
All used MG ZT Aircon Unit listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for MG ZT are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Aircon Unit
The car's air conditioning system conditions the air, which means whilst cooling the air in the car down, it also helps to ensure there isn't too much moisture in the car, so it stops the air getting too humid. The air conditioning unit also cleans the air in the car by filtering the dust and other particles from the air inside the car.
The ZT MG aircon unit is where you control the settings, set the desired temperature and can find the aircon switch to turn the car's air conditioning unit on. All of the components that make up the car's air conditioning unit are connected to the ZT MG aircon unit.
If the ZT MG aircon unit stops working completely or repeatedly switches itself on and off, for example, it will need to be looked at by a professional and a replacement ZT MG aircon unit may need to be purchased for your car.
- Quite a few celebrities have owned an MG. The Duke of Edinburgh had a TC model, while Prince Charles’ first ever car was a GT SHY 766F, which he loved so much that he kept it until he could pass it to Prince William. The King of Rock and Roll, Elvis, also had an MG, as did Geri Halliwell and Sharon Stone.
- Honda won the Manufacturer’s Championship for a four-year streak but was finally destroyed by MG in 2014 when the MG6 GT (which had only been competing for three years) beat its rival with an impressive 95-point win at Brands Hatch. MG also came second in the Constructors Championship in 2015.
- It’s still a British brand, but MG is now under SAIC Motor, China’s biggest vehicle manufacturer. SAIC Motor is one of the top-ranked Fortune 500 companies in the world, and exports more cars from China than any other manufacturer.
- It might be a Chinese-owned name now, but all of the MG’s in the UK have been designed and engineered in good old Longbridge, just outside of Birmingham.
- The current MG range is rolling out of the production factory in Shanghai at a rate of 880 units per day. The manufacturing plant is a whopping 1.2 million square metres, and had led SAIC Motor to sell a LOT of cars. In 2018 alone, SAIC sold over 7 million vehicles.