Find parts for your car
Used MINI Cabriolet Door Glass
All used MINI Cabriolet Door Glass listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for MINI Cabriolet are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Door Glass
The Cabriolet MINI door glass is an integral part of the Cabriolet MINI door.
The door has a section of glass, which makes up the door window, which can be opened or closed by the person, either manually or electronically. If the windows in the car are electronic, the driver will be able to control all of the windows from his/her seat.
The Cabriolet MINI door glass is held in place when the window opens or closes by track assemblies which assists with the smooth operation of the window, and sealed with window rubber seals which function to firmly seal the door window with the door flange to stop water, dust and other particles or air coming into the car. Door glass used in modern cars is generally safety glass which decreases the chance of injury if it smashes.
Whether the Cabriolet model> door glass has been smashed, cracked, chipped and needs replacing due to general wear and tear, or you are simply renovating your car, it's important when replacing your door glass that you purchase the Cabriolet MINI door glass that is compatible with the make and model of your car so that it fits into the door frame correctly. It is important that you buy the right replacement glass, so if it's the passenger side front door glass that needs replacing, it's imperative that you purchase the Cabriolet MINI door glass to fit on to the door.
- Consistently voted the most popular British car of all time, there are almost 500 specialist car clubs dedicated to the various makes and models of Mini. And that's just in Britain. Globally, there are an additional 260 clubs all celebrating the Mini make.
- Over the last 41 years, five and a half million Minis have been produced by MINI.
- The Mini's designer, Sir Alec Issigonis, didn't like car windows that had to be rolled down. In fact, he didn't think that cars should have side windows at all!
- It might have been a tight fit, but 27 people can fit into a Mini. The Guinness Book of Records confirmed that 27 could fit into the classic model Mini, although 28 people managed to get into the BMW Mini in 2012. The 27-person record was performed by Dani and the Miniskirts during the London to Brighton Mini-Run.
- The Morris Minor Mini was the first British car to sell over one million units. It reached that landmark number back in 1961.