Find parts for your car
Used MINI Countryman Badge
All used MINI Countryman Badge listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for MINI Countryman are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
The CountrymanMINI badge is the manufacturer's logo or branding that is typically located on the front bonnet or grill of your car.
The front badge is generally an aesthetic item although in some cases may integrate with the bonnet locking or release mechanism.
A Countryman MINI badge may consist of metal and/or plastic parts, which could be broken or damaged via minor accidents, theft, vandalism or during other repairs.
- The Mini's designer, Sir Alec Issigonis, didn't like car windows that had to be rolled down. In fact, he didn't think that cars should have side windows at all!
- Over the last 41 years, five and a half million Minis have been produced by MINI.
- There's a lot of wasted space in a lot of cars, but not the Mini. Designers say that as much as 80% of their car's interiors can be used by passengers.
- Consistently voted the most popular British car of all time, there are almost 500 specialist car clubs dedicated to the various makes and models of Mini. And that's just in Britain. Globally, there are an additional 260 clubs all celebrating the Mini make.
- MINI sells between 40,000 and 65,000 cars in the US every year, although that number is slowly dropping at the moment as smaller cars are going out of fashion.