Find parts for your car
Used Mazda 6 Rear High Level Brake Light
All used Mazda 6 Rear High Level Brake Light listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Mazda 6 are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Rear High Level Brake Light
Mazda 6 trivia
- The Mazda 6 is made in a variety of different countries. The bulk of the car is made in Japan, but a Mazda 6 might also be made in Michigan, China, or Thailand.
- Europeans could get their hands on a luxury sports version of the Mazda 6 until production stopped in 2007. After that, catalogues only listed the standard Sport version. The luxury version had a completely different interior and several external differences too.
- The third-generation Mazda 6 sedan won numerous awards for its overall design but was also a finalist in the 2013 World Design of the Year.
- The Chinese name for the Mazda 6 is the FAW Mazda, but its most commonly referred to as the Maliu, which translates as Horse 6. Despite the name, it still sold to 770,000 Chinese buyers.
- The second-generation of the Mazda 6 won the 2010 Family Car of the Year, awarded by What Car? Magazine.