Find parts for your car
Used Mitsubishi Colt Fuel Filler Neck/Pipe
All used Mitsubishi Colt Fuel Filler Neck/Pipe listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices or used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Mitsubishi Colt from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Fuel Filler Neck/Pipe
- Mitsubishi designed and built the first electric car to drive 2000 miles in under 24hours. This was in 1992, but it wasn't until 2010 that they released the i-MiEV, which quickly won the Most Advanced Technology Award. It was the first electric car to sell 10,000 units!
- The iconic 2002 Mitsubishi Evolution VII was featured heavily in the first couple of Fast and the Furious films. Paul Walker also drove a Mitsubishi Eclipse in the first film of the franchise.
- Mitsubishi didn't just win the 1974 East Africa Safari Rally. They came second and third too! They've also won the Dakar Rally an impressive 12 times, with seven of those wins being consecutive.
- The 'three-diamond' logo used by Mitsubishi is older than the car company! Not just by a few years either. It was being used by the Mitsubishi Shipping Company over a hundred years before they started making cars.
- Mitsubishi and actor Jackie Chan have a long history together. Mitsubishi cars have featured in every Jackie Chan film ever made, and there's even an official Jackie Chan race.