Find parts for your car
Used Renault Grand Scenic Air Injection Valve
All used Renault Grand Scenic Air Injection Valve listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Renault Grand Scenic are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Air Injection Valve
The Grand Scenic Renault air injection valve is a small but important part of the car's air intake system. Its job is to allow air from the air pump to enter the exhaust system whilst stopping the reverse flow of exhaust fumes back into the air intake system.
The Grand Scenic Renault air injection valve is usually found in the plastic housing between the engine and the air filter. It is attached to the Grand Scenic Renault air hose which is connected to the air flow sensor which is attached to the Grand Scenic Renault air filter box.
It is imperative that the engine is supplied with the correct amount of clean, filtered air. Air needs to be as clean as possible before it mixes with the fuel and burns in the cylinders of the engine. The Grand Scenic Renault air injection valve plays a part in this process by ensuring fumes do not go back into the engine. This type of valve is known as a check valve, because it checks or stops the flow of gas in one direction. It has an important part to play in the overall performance of the engine, enabling it to work as efficiently and effectively as possible. By stopping exhaust fumes from re-entering the car's air intake system, the Grand Scenic Renault air injection valve helps to prevent damage to the engine.
If there is a problem with the Grand Scenic Renault air injection valve you will see the Check Engine Light come on. You may also notice that your fuel consumption is significantly increased and your car's CO2 emissions may be higher. The Grand Scenic Renault air injection valve will wear over time and will eventually need replacing. Make sure that is the air intake valve that is faulty and not a blockage or problem elsewhere such as the air hose, air filter, air intake pipe or air pump. If certain the problem lies with the air injection valve, replacing it with a new Grand Scenic Renault air injection valve will mean you get the right part for the make and model of your vehicle.
- The French Government still owns a 15% stake in the Renault company!
- The Renault seen in Indian Jones and the Last Crusade went up for auction in 2017. The car was seen in the exciting finale where Harrison Ford races on horseback to beat the Nazis to the holy grail. The car was valued at auction at just over £18,000.
- The Royal family have always enjoyed a Renault, but the first royal sale was in 1905 when King Edward VII bagged himself a Landaulette. Our current monarch didn’t pay for one; however, they did receive a Renault Dauphine as a gift in 1957.
- Renault has more models of electric cars than any other manufacturer, with the Twizy, Kangoo, and Fluence their most popular electric-powered vehicles.
- If you’ve seen a six-wheeled Renault 5 in the UK, you might not have imagined it. Not many were made, and they are all in the hands of private collectors, one of which is rumoured to be a British car aficionado.