Find parts for your car
Used Saab 93 Door Glass
All used Saab 93 Door Glass listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Saab 93 are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Door Glass
The 93 Saab door glass is an integral part of the 93 Saab door.
The door has a section of glass, which makes up the door window, which can be opened or closed by the person, either manually or electronically. If the windows in the car are electronic, the driver will be able to control all of the windows from his/her seat.
The 93 Saab door glass is held in place when the window opens or closes by track assemblies which assists with the smooth operation of the window, and sealed with window rubber seals which function to firmly seal the door window with the door flange to stop water, dust and other particles or air coming into the car. Door glass used in modern cars is generally safety glass which decreases the chance of injury if it smashes.
Whether the 93 model> door glass has been smashed, cracked, chipped and needs replacing due to general wear and tear, or you are simply renovating your car, it's important when replacing your door glass that you purchase the 93 Saab door glass that is compatible with the make and model of your car so that it fits into the door frame correctly. It is important that you buy the right replacement glass, so if it's the passenger side front door glass that needs replacing, it's imperative that you purchase the 93 Saab door glass to fit on to the door.
- The Monte Carlo Rally is always a big deal, but the first Saab to win the event was in 1929, with a Swedish-born woman behind the wheel. Greta Molander went to take the Ladies Cup in a Saab in 1952.
- When it comes to accessories, it's hard to beat the Toppola Camper, which turns a Saab 99 and Saab 900 into a sort of campervan. The Toppola comes with a cooker, double bed, and heater, and is attached to the Saab by removing the rear door.
- If you were buying yourself a Saab before 1952, you had the colour choices of green, green, and… green. It wasn't until 1952 that Saab started offering other colours for car buyers.
- The character of Jerry Seinfeld drove a classic Saab 900 convertible. It wasn't shown much onscreen, but viewers did see him sell it and buy a newer Saab.
- After the death of James Bond creator and writer Ian Fleming, the writer James Gardner took over writing duties for the super spy. He immediately had Bond driving a Saab 900 Turbo, and Saab even built a replica of the 'Silver Beast' which can still be seen in the Saab Car Museum.