Find parts for your car
Used Saab 900 Stalk Front Left
All used Saab 900 Stalk Front Left listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Saab 900 are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Stalk Front Left
- The Saab car badge is a very stylized version of the wing from an aeroplane.
- The Saab 92 was the first production car to put the petrol tank in between the rear wheels. They did this to improve driver safety, and it helped with balance too.
- The world's first soft-top hybrid car was the Saab BioPower Hybrid Concept, and it premiered at the 2006 Stockholm Motor Show. The car ran off a combination of pure ethanol and electricity, and so is also the first hybrid to be 100% free of carbon emissions.
- The Monte Carlo Rally is always a big deal, but the first Saab to win the event was in 1929, with a Swedish-born woman behind the wheel. Greta Molander went to take the Ladies Cup in a Saab in 1952.
- When it comes to accessories, it's hard to beat the Toppola Camper, which turns a Saab 99 and Saab 900 into a sort of campervan. The Toppola comes with a cooker, double bed, and heater, and is attached to the Saab by removing the rear door.