Find parts for your car
Used Suzuki Baleno Complete Vehicle Lock Set
All used Suzuki Baleno Complete Vehicle Lock Set listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Suzuki Baleno are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Complete Vehicle Lock Set
The Baleno Suzuki complete vehicle lock set offers locks and keys for all of the locks that your car has, for every part of your car that needs to be secured, to help prevent your car from being broken into or stolen.
Complete vehicle lock sets can cover a whole range of locks, but will be dependent on the car manufacturers specifications. There are a whole range of locks, such as wheel locks; door locks; airbag locks; ignition locks; locks for the dashboard; boot locks and fuel cap locks, to ensure that your car and its contents remain secure. The most common locks being for the doors, boot and ignition. The Baleno Suzuki complete vehicle lock set is the product to purchase when you need to replace or upgrade the entire lock system in your car with a complete vehicle lock set that fits the exact specifics of the make and model of your car.
Some complete vehicle lock sets operate with a remote keyless central locking system which means by pressing a button on a remote control the locks included in the set will lock or unlock and this can also activate or deactivate the alarm system on the vehicle. Some systems will also include a remote keyless ignition which, when activated, will start the engine.
The Baleno Suzuki complete vehicle lock set will have components that are exposed to harsh weather conditions and should be made of hard wearing, rust resistant material to avoid damage and prolong the life of the Baleno Suzuki complete vehicle lock set. Usually if you have a problem with one of the locks in your car and your car has a complete vehicle lock set you won't be able to replace an individual lock and will need to replace the whole set with a Baleno Suzuki complete vehicle lock set.
- Suzuki builds just over 3 million cars a year, making it one of the largest car manufacturers in the world.
- Suzuki is the sponsors of the Milton Keynes Dons, the League One football team. Although that's not very prestigious, they do also sponsor the Italian Serie A team, Torino.
- The 2011 Suzuki Q concept car was a huge embarrassment for the car company. The electric vehicle was ridiculed as looking like a fishbowl, and could only manage a six-mile range.
- Suzuki has joined forces with a Japanese firm called Hukato to try and win the Lunar XPrize announced by Google. The winning entrant is the first to land a vehicle on the moon and take high-def pictures of at least a 500 metre section of the moon.
- Known for their motorbikes as much as their cars, Suzuki is the builder of the world's fastest bike, the Hayabusa. It has been clocked at over 186mph.