Find parts for your car
Used Suzuki Ignis Water Pump
All used Suzuki Ignis Water Pump listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices or used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Suzuki Ignis from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Water Pump
The main function of the cooling system is to keep the engine cool and stop it from overheating. Coolant, a combination of water and anti-freeze is responsible for helping to make sure the engine doesn't overheat. The cooling system does its job by allowing liquid coolant to move through the engine. The liquid absorbs the heat from the engine which in turn cools the engine down. Part of the car's cooling system, the Ignis Suzuki water pump functions to pump water and liquid coolant around the cooling system in an internal combustion engine. Its purpose is to keep the system running at the correct temperature for optimum engine performance and efficiency, preventing overheating of the engine.
Situated in the engine compartment, and sealed so as to the block with a water pump gasket, to prevent leaks, the Ignis Suzuki water pump is driven by the drive belt/cam belt which is connected to the engine's crankshaft.
The water pump, usually a box manufactured from either iron or aluminium, pumps liquid and circulates it throughout the system whenever the engine is in operation. The liquid being pumped out of the pump travels through the engine into the cylinder head, where it continues into the radiator and ends up back at the pump and the cycle is repeated. The correct amount of coolant needs to be present, and the right amount of coolant flowing through the radiator at all times that the car is in motion. If the coolant levels are too low this can have fatal results for the cooling system and subsequently the engine. The water pump plays an important role in enabling the engine to function as efficiently as possible and to perform at its best.
If the water pump fails, this will lead to the engine overheating because the liquid coolant is unable to circulate through the system. There are many problems that can arise with your car's cooling system so it is advisable to consult with your mechanic to establish the exact cause of the fault. Specifically designed for the make and model of your vehicle, the Ignis Suzuki water pump is the ideal choice when you need to replace this part.
- Suzuki is the sponsors of the Milton Keynes Dons, the League One football team. Although that's not very prestigious, they do also sponsor the Italian Serie A team, Torino.
- It takes Suzuki workers exactly 2,545 steps to completely finish making a car from scratch. Back in 2014, it used to take 3,077!
- General Motors still has a 3% share in Suzuki, although this is considerably less than they used to have. Suzuki bought back 17% of the shares that GM had after the company started losing money in 2006.
- Suzuki has joined forces with a Japanese firm called Hukato to try and win the Lunar XPrize announced by Google. The winning entrant is the first to land a vehicle on the moon and take high-def pictures of at least a 500 metre section of the moon.
- The 2017 winner of Mrs South Africa, Hienqiwe Twala, got herself a Suzuki to treat herself after her victory.