Find parts for your car
Used Suzuki SX4 Air Flow Meter
All used Suzuki SX4 Air Flow Meter listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Suzuki SX4 are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Air Flow Meter
The SX4 Suzuki air flow meter is an electronic air flow sensor, also referred to as an air flow sensor, which measures air flow; the mass of air which is flowing through the engine of a car, and is an important part of the Engine Control Unit (ECU). The SX4 Suzuki air flow meter has an important part to play in the overall performance, power and efficiency of the engine.
The SX4 Suzuki air flow meter is usually found in the plastic housing between the engine and the air filter.
An engine needs the correct amount of air and fuel flowing through it in order for the fuel to burn in the cylinders and for the engine to ignite or spark at the right time. If the ignition sparks at the wrong time, there will be less power in the engine and it will try to make up for this by using more fuel, which reduces fuel efficiency, and in turn increases CO2 emissions. The SX4 Suzuki air flow meter works by measuring the air flow and sending these measurements to the car's ECU which, based on these measurements, will control the amount of fuel flowing into the engine at the point at which the ignition sparks.
The SX4 Suzuki air flow meter will eventually stop functioning as well. When this happens, the performance of your engine is likely to be affected and engine emissions will be higher. A fault in the SX4 Suzuki air flow meter will cause the Check Engine light to show on the dashboard to indicate a malfunction with the SX4 Suzuki air flow meter. A broken air flow meter can sometimes prevent a car from idling properly (the ability for a car's engine to run while it is not moving) and may cause the engine to splutter and stall. If there is a fault with the SX4 Suzuki air flow meter a replacement SX4 Suzuki air flow meter should be purchased.
- Suzuki is the sponsors of the Milton Keynes Dons, the League One football team. Although that's not very prestigious, they do also sponsor the Italian Serie A team, Torino.
- General Motors still has a 3% share in Suzuki, although this is considerably less than they used to have. Suzuki bought back 17% of the shares that GM had after the company started losing money in 2006.
- In 2015, Suzuki sponsored Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway, but they cancelled the deal after Ant was arrested for driving while drunk.
- Although they still make vehicles for the US army, Suzuki stopped selling civilian cars in America in 2012.
- The 2011 Suzuki Q concept car was a huge embarrassment for the car company. The electric vehicle was ridiculed as looking like a fishbowl, and could only manage a six-mile range.