Find parts for your car
Used Suzuki SX4 Seat Centre Rear Back Top
All used Suzuki SX4 Seat Centre Rear Back Top listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Suzuki SX4 are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Seat Centre Rear Back Top
The rear seats in a car need to be fitted safely, fully functional and comfortable for the passengers to sit on while travelling in the vehicle. The SX4 Suzuki seat centre rear back top provides you with the top part, which makes up the back of the centre seat in the rear of the vehicle.
There are two main types of seating in most vehicles, the individual or bucket seat which are contoured to take one person, and the bench seat which consists of separate seats which fit together to form a bench style seat which will accommodate two or even three people. Usually bucket seats occupy the front of the vehicle and bench seats are to the rear. In addition there are some estate cars that have one or two rear-facing childrens seats that can be folded away when not in use.
The seat is comprised of a seat bottom and a seat back. The seat top is the part of the seat that you lean on which supports the back. The SX4 Suzuki seat centre rear back top provides support to the back while seated and some car seats offer adjustable lumbar support which provides added comfort and support. The back of the seat is usually constructed from metal or plastic and is contoured to fit the specific make and model of vehicle. The seat back is usually formed with foam and springs, to make it comfortable to sit on. The rear seats in a car are important to get right for reasons of safety, comfort and health. Whether making a short trip to the local shop or travelling long distances in your car, it's important that the back passenger seats provide support, functionality and are pleasant to sit on. Car seats are generally covered with leather, cloth or synthetic materials like neoprene or synthetic leather. The material used to cover car seats should be strong, tough, practical, comfortable to sit on, long lasting, easy to clean, aesthetically pleasing and should match the rest of your car's interior. Some rear seats can be fitted with a head rest, at the top of the seat back, to support the head and neck, helping to keep the head upright, offering comfort and reducing head and neck pain. The head rest can also while offer safety to passengers in a crash situation by supporting the head and neck and minimising injury. The rear seats in a car can be fitted with arm rests, which can be fixed to the seat to maximise comfort. Some car seats have a heating option which warms the seat to keep you toasty in the colder months. Specific features and designs, as well as the materials used will be dependent on the car make and model. All cars are required to have seatbelts fitted for all seats, considered the Primary Restraint System, they are paramount to safety while travelling in the car.
You may need a replacement SX4 Suzuki seat centre rear back top because your car has been in an accident and the back of the seat has suffered damage, or you may be wishing to customize and personalize the interior of your car with a new back to the rear centre seat, because the current one is stained, ripped or damage has occurred to the seat inner. It's important to choose the right part that will fit the make and model of your car so purchasing a SX4 Suzuki seat centre rear back top is an excellent choice.
- An advert in Australia got Suzuki into trouble after it showed what the court called 'reckless speed' and 'unsafe driving'. The advert also got a high number of viewer complaints, but not about the driving. Most of the complaints were about the rude nature of the advert.
- Suzuki has joined forces with a Japanese firm called Hukato to try and win the Lunar XPrize announced by Google. The winning entrant is the first to land a vehicle on the moon and take high-def pictures of at least a 500 metre section of the moon.
- Suzuki builds just over 3 million cars a year, making it one of the largest car manufacturers in the world.
- The 2011 Suzuki Q concept car was a huge embarrassment for the car company. The electric vehicle was ridiculed as looking like a fishbowl, and could only manage a six-mile range.
- General Motors still has a 3% share in Suzuki, although this is considerably less than they used to have. Suzuki bought back 17% of the shares that GM had after the company started losing money in 2006.