Find parts for your car
Used Toyota Auris Grille Front
All used Toyota Auris Grille Front listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Toyota Auris are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Grille Front
The Auris Toyota front grille is the slatted external front face of the vehicle, situated between the headlights. It is a rigid panel with a grating, basically parallel slits or vents running vertically, or a mesh construction, that covers the open entrance to the car body, allowing air to flow through into the engine compartment.
The Auris Toyota front grille is fixed to the front of the car, directly in front of the radiator, helping to cool the radiator and allowing air to enter the engine of the car, while also offering protection to the radiator, air intake system and engine. The Auris Toyota front grill also acts as a filter, stopping dirt, stones and other road debris from entering into the body of the car.
Grilles are made from a variety of materials, commonly stainless steel, ABS plastic or aluminum and come in a variety of styles and finishes.
Positioned at the front of the car, the Auris Toyota grille front takes a bit of a pounding on the road and can be subject to dents, marks, chips and scratches. It can fall prey to knocks and bumps and prone to damage in a frontal crash. It is important that you choose the right replacement Auris Toyota grille front for the make, model and year of your car.
- The Toyota Prius is just the latest example of why Toyota is widely considered the greenest company in the car industry. Consistent efforts at improving sustainability and eco-awareness led to them getting voted the number one Global Green Brand back in 2015.
- The Toyota company got its start making automated looms in 1033. Founder Sakichi Toyoda even invented the automated loom and then sold them off to try and get into the car industry. There is still an arm of Toyota that is still in the textile industry!
- It's not exactly a secret, but surprisingly few people are aware that Toyota also makes a couple of other brand-name cars. That's because they own or partially own Lexus, Subaru, and Scion.
- Without the US, Toyota very likely wouldn't exist today as we know it. In 1950, the car company was struggling to fight off bankruptcy and only managed to make 300 trucks until the Korean War kicked off. The US then put in an order for 5,000 vehicles, transforming the company and its future.
- That founder's name was Toyoda, but the name of the company was changed to Toyota because it took one less stroke to write in Japanese. Eight is a lucky number in Japan, and Toyota takes eight strokes to write, and so Toyota it is!