Find parts for your car
Used Toyota GT86 Sunroof Electric Switch
All used Toyota GT86 Sunroof Electric Switch listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Toyota GT86 are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Sunroof Electric Switch
There are two main types of power switch to operate an electric sunroof. The first of these is the simple GT86 Toyotaelectric sunroof switch. The sunroof is generally operated by pressing this switch and holding it down until the sunroof is opened to the extent desired. An alternative, somewhat more sophisticated system, involves the employment of an electronic control module. This type of module enables rapid opening and closing. It may also activate automatic closing of the sunroof whenever the ignition is turned off. Whichever type of system is used, the ability to open and close a car’s sunroof at the flick of a switch is far preferable to the alternative of operating the sunroof manually.
If an electric sunroof ceases to operate it is likely to be due to faulty wiring from the switch or a defect in the GT86 Toyotaelectric sunroof switch itself. Most auto-electrical accessory retailers provide replacement electric sunroof switches for most models. It may be necessary to employ an auto electrician to fit the replacement switch to ensure that it is wired in correctly. If the GT86 Toyotaelectric sunroof switch does cease to function it will be necessary to close the sunroof manually to prevent possible weather damage and to keep the vehicle secure.
- World-famous magazine the MIT Technology Review repeatedly includes Toyota in its list of the world's 50 smartest companies.
- The company is proud of the fact (and very vocal about it, rightly) that it spends $1million EVERY HOUR on research and development.
- As well as their other records, Toyota is known to consistently break sales records as well. It's not just the Corolla either. They have been so successful some years that they outsold Honda and Nissan combined!
- Without the US, Toyota very likely wouldn't exist today as we know it. In 1950, the car company was struggling to fight off bankruptcy and only managed to make 300 trucks until the Korean War kicked off. The US then put in an order for 5,000 vehicles, transforming the company and its future.
- It's not exactly a secret, but surprisingly few people are aware that Toyota also makes a couple of other brand-name cars. That's because they own or partially own Lexus, Subaru, and Scion.