Find parts for your car
Used Toyota Previa A Post
All used Toyota Previa A Post listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Toyota Previa are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About A Post
The posts in a vehicle are the almost vertical structural pillars that support the window, door and roof area of a car and connect the roof of the vehicle with the base of the frame. These supporting posts are labelled A post, B post and C post. In larger cars there is also a D Post.
Usually steel or alumnium, the posts in a car are solid structures, which are welded at one end to the car's frame and at the other to the roof panel and are positioned between the windows or doors. The Previa Toyota A post is the pillar at the front end of the car, supporting the windscreen and front door/window. The specific design of the A post will vary depending on the design of the car. Some A posts have been manufactured to be slimmer and tapered to help improve the driver's line of sight. The A post on the car interior is usually upholstered with cloth, leather or suede to match the rest of the car's interior design.
Supporting the vehicle's roof and door, the Previa Toyota A post plays an important role structurally in the overall safety of the car and its occupants. The A posts have a vital role to play in a collision by adding structure to and protecting the passenger area of the car, preventing it from crumpling, while absorbing some of the impact of a side collision.
A common reason for A post replacement is damage received in an accident. Buying a new Previa Toyota A post will give you a part that's compatible with the make and model of your vehicle, ensuring this important structural body part can perform properly.
- Incredibly, there are more Toyota made cars on the world's roads than any other vehicle. It's not just high sales figures that make that viable either. Their durability means that even Toyotas that were sold 20 years ago are still on the road!
- The first car company to produce over 10 million cars in a single year (which they did in 2013), Toyota also boasts the record-breaking sales of one Corolla sold every 37 seconds (every 27 seconds in 2013). That made the Corolla the best selling car of all time!
- World-famous magazine the MIT Technology Review repeatedly includes Toyota in its list of the world's 50 smartest companies.
- The Toyota company got its start making automated looms in 1033. Founder Sakichi Toyoda even invented the automated loom and then sold them off to try and get into the car industry. There is still an arm of Toyota that is still in the textile industry!
- It's not exactly a secret, but surprisingly few people are aware that Toyota also makes a couple of other brand-name cars. That's because they own or partially own Lexus, Subaru, and Scion.