Find parts for your car
Used Vauxhall Signum Headlight Adjuster
All used Vauxhall Signum Headlight Adjuster listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Vauxhall Signum are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Headlight Adjuster
The Signum Vauxhall headlight adjuster is located inside the headlight assembly and is used to adjust the headlights up and down. There are two types of headlight adjustment systems, one is manual and involves adjusting the headlight bolts that are above the headlight and on the side using a screwdriver to adjust the headlights up and down and sideways.
The other type is a motorised Signum Vauxhall headlight adjuster. Like the bolt version, this headlight adjuster is also located in the headlight assembly. The movement of the headlights are controlled by a motor that is attached to the power supply, and can be adjusted using a switch inside the vehicle on the driverside to position the lights in all directions.
Failure of the Signum Vauxhall headlight adjuster can mean that you are unable to adjust your headlights. If the adjuster ceases working, it’s possible that the headlight will move out of position. This can cause visibility issues when driving, and also could cause difficulties for other drivers on the road who could be blinded by too-high headlights. Poorly positioned headlights are also an MOT failure. It’s therefore essential to replace a damaged Signum Vauxhall headlight adjuster as soon as possible.
- If you're looking for a real bargain, you can't go wrong with the Vauxhall Viva. This small hatchback is the cheapest model that Vauxhall makes!
- The Vauxhall Vectra was the last car they ever produced in Luton, and it went on to become one of their most poorly reviewed vehicles. Top Gear even put the '95 Vectra on their list of the worst cars of the last 20 years (Clarkson wouldn't even drive it!).
- The Lotus Elise might seem like a far way away from the average Vauxhall, but they do have some matching parts. Alright, so it's nothing engine wise, but the Corsa does have the same indicator and wiper stalks that can be found on the Series 2 Lotus Elise.
- A long list of celebs have been proud owners of the Vauxhall Corsa, including former Doctor Who star, Matt Smith (who sold his on eBay and gave the money to charity), Tinie Tempah, Claudia Schiffer, Sean Bean, and even Colin McRae.
- They might be famous for their cars, but Vauxhall also has the claim to fame of being in the Guinness Book of World Records for the largest GPS drawing! The 6080-mile Halloween art made national news!