Used Vauxhall Zafira Rear/Tail Light
All used Vauxhall Zafira Rear/Tail Light listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Vauxhall Zafira are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Rear/Tail Light
Vauxhall Zafira trivia
- One of the members of pop band Hear' Say almost died in a Zafira! Danny Foster narrowly escaped injury when the car was engulfed in flames.
- A turbocharged Zafira was unveiled in 2001 and was quickly recognised as the fastest minivan in Europe. The Zafira OPC could easily get from 0-62mph in 8.2 seconds.
- Bono owned a diesel Zafira, and he once accidentally left it for Jeremey Clarkson to drive. The Irish singer intended to leave an M6 convertible for Clarkson to race around in, but the person with the keys misunderstood. However, Clarkson called the Zafira more comfortable than a Rolls Royce Phantom and ranked it in his Top 10 of 2015/16 list for The Sunday Times. The Zafira got a 5/5 rating.
- The Vauxhall Zafira was actually designed by Porsche back in 1994, and there's even a Zafira on display in the Porsche Museum in Stuttgart. The Zafira was produced as a concept car in '97 and finally went on sale in the UK in 1999.
- The original Vauxhall Zafira Tourer was the first to score a EuroNCAP five star rating. It also picked up the Golden Steering Wheel 2012 award.