Find parts for your car
Used Volvo 240 Boot Light
All used Volvo 240 Boot Light listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Volvo 240 are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Boot Light
At the rear of a vehicle in the luggage compartment of a hatchback or estate car, or in the boot of a saloon car there is a light to illuminate the area inside.
The 240 Volvo boot light is activated through a switch which is operated automatically when the door or bootlid is opened.
The light is a small pop out unit which is housed in the interior trim in the area of the luggage compartment.
The bulb is normally replaceable. The unit may need to be replaced due to faulty bulb contacts or breakage of the plastic body which prevents the unit staying in position. The 240 Volvo boot light will ensure you get a part that is compatible with the make and model of your vehicle.
- There are more than 2000 Volvo dealerships around the world, with the highest number in the US and the UK.
- During the 1950s, Volvo was doing so well that they started offering five-years worth of insurance with every car sale. It wasn't a long-lived campaign.
- Volvo cars are renowned for safety, but they also have a good reputation when it comes to comfort as well. Volvo has worked with orthopaedic surgeons to help with seat design.
- Volvo invented the three-point seatbelt in 1959, and the company refused to patent it, believing that car safety was too important to not share.
- Although many of their inventions were released to the public, Volvo has been responsible for so many cutting-edge inventions in car manufacturing that they have had to build an entire company division to deal solely with patent infringement.