Find parts for your car
Used Volvo C30 Steering Wheel
All used Volvo C30 Steering Wheel listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Volvo C30 are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Steering Wheel
- Volvo is a Latin word that means 'I spin,' although some later translations change the meaning slightly to 'I roll.'
- A Volvo is always good for mileage, but the holder of the world record for best mileage is the 1966 Volvo 1800S, which clocked three million miles in 2013. Owner Irvin Gordon had bought the car in 1966.
- Volvo is part of the prestigious Premier Automotive Group, which also includes Aston Martin, Land Rover, and Jaguar.
- There's a theatre in Ireland where the patrons all sit in seats from the Volvo S80 luxury saloon. A local Volvo dealer saw the seats being used at the launch of the S80 and asked Volvo if he could have some for his local theatre.
- The Volvo 240 is considered the benchmark by which all car safety standards are set. The 240 is so well identified with driver, passenger, and pedestrian safety that the US government even purchased 24 of them just to test for themselves how safe they were.