Find parts for your car
Used Alfa Romeo 159 Headlight Adjuster
All used Alfa Romeo 159 Headlight Adjuster listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Alfa Romeo 159 are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Headlight Adjuster
The 159 Alfa Romeo headlight adjuster is located inside the headlight assembly and is used to adjust the headlights up and down. There are two types of headlight adjustment systems, one is manual and involves adjusting the headlight bolts that are above the headlight and on the side using a screwdriver to adjust the headlights up and down and sideways.
The other type is a motorised 159 Alfa Romeo headlight adjuster. Like the bolt version, this headlight adjuster is also located in the headlight assembly. The movement of the headlights are controlled by a motor that is attached to the power supply, and can be adjusted using a switch inside the vehicle on the driverside to position the lights in all directions.
Failure of the 159 Alfa Romeo headlight adjuster can mean that you are unable to adjust your headlights. If the adjuster ceases working, it’s possible that the headlight will move out of position. This can cause visibility issues when driving, and also could cause difficulties for other drivers on the road who could be blinded by too-high headlights. Poorly positioned headlights are also an MOT failure. It’s therefore essential to replace a damaged 159 Alfa Romeo headlight adjuster as soon as possible.
Alfa Romeo trivia
- The first-ever F1 driver’s championship happened in 1950, and it was won by Giuseppe Farina thanks to the lightning-quick Alfa Romeo he was in. A history of Grand Prix racing served Alfa Romeo well for that first Formula 1 race, but they stopped being involved in the competition back in 1988 until making a return in 2019.
- One of the most famous onscreen appearances of an Alfa Romeo was in the James Bond film Octopussy when the superspy stole a graphite GTV6. The car brand shows up again in Quantum of Solace, racing against Bond’s Aston Martin.
- All car companies have a slogan, but Alfa Romeo never seemed happy with theirs. They have had several, with everything from ‘The family car that wins races’ to ‘Mediocrity is a sin’. In 2020, they’re sticking with ‘Beauty is not enough. Power for your control.’
- It is rumoured that the Alfa Romeo was one of Henry Ford’s favourite car designs. The story goes that he would always take off his hat as a sign of respect when he saw one on the roads.
- The Italian police love the Alfa Romeo, and so the 159 model is driven by both the standard police force and the special forces branches of the Italian police.