Find parts for your car
Used MINI MINI Speedo Head
All used MINI MINI Speedo Head listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices or used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for MINI MINI from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Speedo Head
A vehicle’s speedometer is the instrument that demonstrates the speed at which the vehicle is being driven. As such it is a vital vehicle part. Within a vehicle’s speedo system there are various components that work together to translate the velocity at which the wheels are rotating to an analogue or digital display that shows the wheel rotations as a speed reading.
The front of the speedo dial is what displays the speed but much of the work is carried on behind the back of what is known as the MINI MINI speedo head. The speedo head is the component that provides the final connection to the speedo display. If the vehicle’s speedometer system fails to operate it is possible that this is because of a problem with the MINI MINI speedo head. It may be caused by faulty wiring connection or the MINI MINI speedo head itself may be in need of replacement.
Fortunately, all major motor component stockists are able to supply replacement speedo heads which are suitable for al makes and models of vehicle. As it is illegal to drive without a working speedometer, as well as potentially hazardous, any fault that arises in the working of the MINI MINI speedo head should be resolved as soon as it is detected.
- It takes between five and eight days to build a Mini from scratch.
- The Mini Clubman was launched in the Summer of Love, 1969.
- The Mini's designer, Sir Alec Issigonis, didn't like car windows that had to be rolled down. In fact, he didn't think that cars should have side windows at all!
- It might have been a tight fit, but 27 people can fit into a Mini. The Guinness Book of Records confirmed that 27 could fit into the classic model Mini, although 28 people managed to get into the BMW Mini in 2012. The 27-person record was performed by Dani and the Miniskirts during the London to Brighton Mini-Run.
- The Oxford MINI factory has made more than 3 million cars.