Find parts for your car
Used Dacia Duster Arm Rest
All used Dacia Duster Arm Rest listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Dacia Duster are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Arm Rest
The Duster Dacia arm rest is attached to both the driver and front passenger seats and functions to enhance comfort while travelling and designed to fit the make and model of your car.
The Duster Dacia arm rest is positioned on either side of the seat and can be lowered when you want to rest your arms on it and raised out of the way when you don't. Some cars have a central armrest that is used by both the driver and passenger. The Duster Dacia arm rest helps both the driver and passenger to sit comfortably and to reach various controls in the car with ease, also allowing the driver to rest his/her arms in a comfortable and safe position for the steering wheel. Cup-holders are also available as part of the armrest in some models.
Whether making a short trip to the local shop or travelling long distances in your car, it is important that the Duster Dacia arm rest, along with the rest of the seat, provides support, comfort and functionality. Car seats and arms rests are generally made of leather, cloth or synthetic materials like neoprene or synthetic leather. The material used to cover the seat and arm rest should be strong, tough, practical, comfortable to sit on, long lasting, easy to clean, aesthetically pleasing and should match the rest of the car interior.
You may need a replacement Duster Dacia arm rest because your car has been in an accident and the arm rest has suffered damage, or maybe it has become loose and isn't functioning properly, or you may be wishing to customise and personalise the interior of your car with a new arm rest, or perhaps the Duster Dacia arm rest has simply seen better days and coming to the end of its working life. It is important to choose the right arm rest that will fit the make and model of your car so purchasing a Duster Dacia arm rest is the perfect choice.
- The Dacia 1100S model was one of the fastest standard cars available at the time of its production and was used by police forces across Europe as well as in motor racing.
- In 2019, Dacia was named Manufacturer of the year in the Top Gear Awards, surprising everyone. Top Gear called Dacia the "torch-bearer for anti-fashion cars. They're cheap and they work and we love them."
- Dacia became the official partner of the Challenge Cup in 2016 and the Rugby League Super League. They have become close partners of British sport, and now sponsor the men's, women's, and wheelchair England teams.
- Over two million Dacia 1300s were produced over the span of 35 years!
- Between 1983 and 1985, Brits could buy one of three Dacia models. The Duster, the 1310 pickup, and the Denem. For a while, the Denem was the cheapest new car in the whole of the UK.