Find parts for your car
Used Citroen Berlingo Grille Front
All used Citroen Berlingo Grille Front listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Citroen Berlingo are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Grille Front
The Berlingo Citroen front grille is the slatted external front face of the vehicle, situated between the headlights. It is a rigid panel with a grating, basically parallel slits or vents running vertically, or a mesh construction, that covers the open entrance to the car body, allowing air to flow through into the engine compartment.
The Berlingo Citroen front grille is fixed to the front of the car, directly in front of the radiator, helping to cool the radiator and allowing air to enter the engine of the car, while also offering protection to the radiator, air intake system and engine. The Berlingo Citroen front grill also acts as a filter, stopping dirt, stones and other road debris from entering into the body of the car.
Grilles are made from a variety of materials, commonly stainless steel, ABS plastic or aluminum and come in a variety of styles and finishes.
Positioned at the front of the car, the Berlingo Citroen grille front takes a bit of a pounding on the road and can be subject to dents, marks, chips and scratches. It can fall prey to knocks and bumps and prone to damage in a frontal crash. It is important that you choose the right replacement Berlingo Citroen grille front for the make, model and year of your car.
- The Citroën 2CV Safari had some crazy extra features. It was a four-wheel-drive vehicle, and Citroën decided that four-wheel drive meant that it would be better to have two engines...one at the front and one at the back. The fuel cap sticks out of the driver's door, and the tank was right under the driver's seat!
- Between 1925 and 1935, the Eiffel Tower was just a big, pointy billboard with the word 'Citroën' in bright lights from top to bottom. This was the first use of lights to advertise on the tower, and Citroën renewed the adverts every year until they were bought out by Michelin.
- Thanks to Citroën, the French driver Sebastien Loeb is the single most successful driver in the entire history of the World Rallying Championship. Nine consecutive driver's titles were won by Loeb in the time between 2004 and 2012, driving cars such as the Xsara, the C4, and the DS3.
- Citroën cars have been put through their paces and all in the name of advertising. Citroën vehicles have trekked huge distances for promotional reasons, including expeditions across the Sahara, throughout Africa, all over Asia, and even across Alaska.
- The 1934 Citroën 7CV was the first mass-produced car to have front-wheel drive, hydraulic brakes, and real suspension! This basic design found its way into subsequent models right up until three decades later in the mid-1950s.