Used Vauxhall Vivaro Stalk Front Left
All used Vauxhall Vivaro Stalk Front Left listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Vauxhall Vivaro are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Stalk Front Left
Vauxhall Vivaro trivia
- The payload in a Vauxhall Vivaro L2H1 is an impressive 1,415kg. If that seems like a lot, that's because it is. It's almost double what you can store in a Citroen Dispatch. You're rarely going to run out of space in a Vivaro.
- Local bands can apply for Vauxhall's 'Vivaro on Tour', where the car and van company will provide a free van for the sole use of touring. It's been claimed that Vivaro On Tour has saved British bands about £30,000 in van hire costs!
- The cab in a Vauxhall Vivaro has lots of storage space and driver compartments. There are 11 storage points in the cabin of a Vivaro, including shelves for paperwork and pockets large enough for a flask or bottle.
- You can spot a 2004 Vauxhall Vivaro Mk1 very briefly if you pause The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo at the right spot.
- The main rival of the Vauxhall Vivaro is the Ford Transit. Where the Vivaro beats it is in the running costs. The Vauxhall Vivaro gets 42.7mpog and has very low emissions. That's why it's become such a popular fleet van for businesses.