Find parts for your car
Used Vauxhall Vivaro Number Plate Light
All used Vauxhall Vivaro Number Plate Light listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Vauxhall Vivaro are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Number Plate Light
The Vivaro Vauxhall number plate light is located on the back of the vehicle above the number plate/registration plate, and serves to illuminate the number plate in the dark. Ensuring that your number plate is visible at all times is a legal requirement and allows police to use the details of the number plate to complete any necessary checks on the vehicle, so it’s important that the number plate is kept clean and in good order.
It’s worth noting that in poor visibility, other travelling vehicles may only be able to see your vehicle is there by noticing your illuminated number plate, so care should be taken to ensure that the Vivaro Vauxhall number plate light is free from dirt and grime so that it can illuminate the rear number plate sufficiently, and the correct bulb should be fitted and working.
Your first indication that a Vivaro Vauxhall number plate light has failed could be the light failing to light in the evening. This is usually rectified by changing the bulb, but if this does not correct the problem it could indicate a problem with the wiring supplying power to the light, and should be fixed as soon as possible.
Vauxhall Vivaro trivia
- The main rival of the Vauxhall Vivaro is the Ford Transit. Where the Vivaro beats it is in the running costs. The Vauxhall Vivaro gets 42.7mpog and has very low emissions. That's why it's become such a popular fleet van for businesses.
- You can spot a 2004 Vauxhall Vivaro Mk1 very briefly if you pause The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo at the right spot.
- You can choose the length of your Vauxhall Vivaro. The L1 and the L2 also come with the option of being a panel van or a double cab.
- All Vauxhall Vivaros made after 2016 had the addition of a Made in Britain badge, located at the back of the van.
- 40% of the components that make up a 2014 Vauxhall Vivaro are UK made.