Find parts for your car
Used Volkswagen LT Fuse Box
All used Volkswagen LT Fuse Box listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Volkswagen LT are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Fuse Box
The function of the LT Volkswagen fuse box is to house, bridge and protect the electrical and the electronic components in the vehicle with fuses. These include the main computer, the engine, the transmission, the lights, wipers and all electrical components.
The panel contains a series of different value fuses that will blow if a problem occurs in an electrical part or system which has caused a short circuit. Investigation of the cause can be traced as each fuse has a connection to a certain component, electrical part, or area of the vehicle. On occasion the problem can be with the panel itself and it may need replacement.
The fuse box is usually located below the front console above the front footwells or in the glove compartment. It contains an array of different value fuses designed to blow if a set amperage is exceeded. The values of the fuses are commonly 5 amp, 10 amp, 15 amp, 20 amp, 25 amp and 30 amp. The fuses are colour coded and you should replace blown fuses of the same value in the fuse box panel. The colour codes are green for 5 amp, red for 10 amp, blue for 15 amp, yellow for 20 amp, clear for 25 amp and green for 30 amp.
The replacement fuse box needs to be matched to the original to allow for the correct rewiring and amount of fuses required for the specific make and model. The LT Volkswagen fuse box is the ideal replacement part, specifically designed for the make and model of your vehicle.
- Volkswagen has won the ‘European Car of the Year’ award four times (Golf twice, Polo and Passat).
- The Golf was always Volkswagen's best-selling car, but was overthrown as Europe's best-selling car in 2017; the Polo recorded more deliveries in 2018.
- The Volkswagen AG group also owns Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche, Seat, Skoda, Ducati, MAN and Skania. Breakeryard.com also sell starter motors and other used parts for Audi, Seat and Skoda but, unfortunately, not Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini or Porsche.
- Everyone knows a VW Beetle was used in Herbie, but did you know Volkswagens’ also appeared in Happy Gilmore, Footloose, Transformers and Double Trouble with Elvis Presley!
- Volkswagen was founded in 1937. It now sells cars in 160 countries, employs 200,000 people worldwide and sold over 6 million vehicles worldwide in 2018.