Terms & Conditions
- If the part you receive is not working then a replacement part will be sent upon the relevant conditions being met, as outlined below.
- If a replacement part cannot be found in an agreed timescale then the full purchase part price will be refunded once the part sent out has been returned.
- If you have ordered the wrong part, i.e. your part number is different, please contact us immediately and we’ll do our best to get you out another part. Please read our refunds and returns policy as below. Return postage charges are non-refundable unless your order was faulty, or we sent the wrong part.
- Replacement parts, or a refund will only be given once we receive a copy of your original invoice and a note explaining the reason for your return.
- Replacement parts, or a refund will only be given if the goods are returned in the same condition as supplied with the security marks still visible.
- We will not reimburse any labour costs / charges involved with fitting, removal and / or changing of parts supplied by us, under any circumstances.
- We will NOT cover any component which has been dismantled, or tampered with (other than the replacement of standard service parts, or components). Returns are void if you have dismantled, or tampered with the part in any way.
- Please note: We strongly recommend that all safety critical parts are fitted only by specifically trained automotive technicians.
- NO liability can be accepted for malfunction, damage, or injury caused by inappropriate fitting of such components.
- Electrical items are non-refundable as a result of potential damage caused by the risk of incorrect fitting, or other related faults in customer vehicles causing the part to break.
Engine Warranty Terms & Conditions
- Engines must be correctly fitted with new cam & auxiliary belts, oil, oil filters & spark plugs. Any failure to follow these terms will invalidate the guarantee.
- Engines are sold as bare (unless otherwise requested) without the starter motor, turbo, alternator & gearbox. Any ancillary/service parts supplied with engines have NOT been tested & are therefore provided free of charge. These parts are NOT covered by any warranty supplied by us.
- ECU’s & electrical items are non-refundable as a result of potential damage caused by the risk of incorrect fitting, or other related faults in customer vehicles causing the part to break.
- Our warranty does NOT cover: Gaskets, Oils, Seals, Cam Belts, Timing Belts and Fan Belts, or any ancillary parts, or damage caused by misuse, improper fitting, neglect, accident or wear and tear.
- Reference the Consumers Rights Acts 2015
- As mentioned in our terms, If you have purchased goods which you believe to be wrong or faulty you must contact us as soon as possible.
- Please include a full copy of your original invoice and a note explaining the reason for return.
- Please send your goods using a suitable recorded delivery method as proof of your return.
The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000
- Consumers have the right to cancel the order for a full refund within 14 days beginning the day after the goods are received and 14 days to return the item. In order to cancel an order notification of the intention to cancel must be communicated within the above time-scale by email, telephone or post.
- Any cancellations made outside of the above time-scale will be liable to a restocking and administration fee.
- The buyer must cover all carriage expenses, and must be returned in a resalable condition.
- We reserve the right to levy a charge of up to 100% of the item value at our discretion if there is any damage to the returned item.
Acceptance of terms & conditions
- By accessing this website and its contents you agree to be bound by all of our terms and conditions as described on this website.
- If you do not agree with any of these terms and conditions please do not purchase any of our products.