Find parts for your car
- ABS Pump (26) Apply ABS Pump filter
- Airbag (17) Apply Airbag filter
- Door (111) Apply Door filter
- Door Handle (24) Apply Door Handle filter
- Electric Window Switch (68) Apply Electric Window Switch filter
- Screen Washer Bottle Motor (51) Apply Screen Washer Bottle Motor filter
- Screen Washer Motor (21) Apply Screen Washer Motor filter
- Sun Visor (44) Apply Sun Visor filter
- Tail Gate Hatch Glass (51) Apply Tail Gate Hatch Glass filter
- Window Electric System (51) Apply Window Electric System filter
- Window Motor (51) Apply Window Motor filter
- Window Motor Cable (51) Apply Window Motor Cable filter
- Window Regulator Mechanism (51) Apply Window Regulator Mechanism filter
- Window Rubber Seals (51) Apply Window Rubber Seals filter
- Window Switch (69) Apply Window Switch filter
- Windscreen Washer Motor (21) Apply Windscreen Washer Motor filter
- Wiper Motor (21) Apply Wiper Motor filter
- Wiper Motor Linkage (21) Apply Wiper Motor Linkage filter
- Wiper Motor Relay (21) Apply Wiper Motor Relay filter
- Wiper Motor Switch (21) Apply Wiper Motor Switch filter
Save Money on Nissan Primera Car Parts
If you''re looking for reconditioned, new or used Nissan Primera parts we can help you to find affordable parts from breakers around the country. Search our nationwide network of independent breakers for the Nissan spares you need using our easy to use Find a Part box.
Save time and money by using our FREE online part finder to source the exact original part you need.
History of Nissan Primera
The Nissan Primera is a large family car produced for both the Japanese and European markets. The Nissan Primera is known to be a reliable car, but unfortunately for Nissan sales waned due to the rising popularity of MPVs and SUVs so production ended in 2006. Before production ended three generations of the Primera were built. The Nissan Primera is a efficient car in a pretty plain wrapper. Many owners are pleased with the reliability and running costs and enjoy the comfort offered by the vehicle. The Nissan Primera was in production for the UK from 1990 to 2006, during which time there were three generations.
First Generation Nissan Primera P10 (1990 - 1995)
The Nissan Primera was targeted at the European market and built at Nissan''s factory in Sunderland. The Primera replaced the Bluebird and was based on the smaller Japanese domestic market Pulsar. It''s a front-wheel drive car with a five-speed manual gearbox. Four-speed automatic transmission was an option on some versions. The Primera was available as a four-door saloon or five-door hatchback, and in a range of trim levels.
The Primera was initially available with a choice of 1.6, 1.8 and 2.0-litre petrol engines. Nissan introduced a 2.0-litre diesel engine from 1992 onwards, and in 1993 the old carburetor 1.6 was replaced with a new 1.6 injection petrol engine.
Second Generation Nissan Primera P11 (1995 - 2002)
The next generation of Nissan Primera was launched in Autumn 1996. It was stated to be spacious, reliable, economical to run and well equipped. However, its unique in class multi-link front and rear suspension could be problematic, as could the electrics. The second generation Primera was once again available in hatchback and saloon body styles, plus an estate joined the lineup. The available engines were 1.6 and 2.0-litre petrols or a 2.0l diesel.
The Primera won the British Touring Car Championship manufacturer''s and team titles in 1998 and Nissan released the limited edition GTSE in celebration. There were only 400 GTSEs produced and they were easy to spot because of the ChromaFlair ''Mystic'' green paint that flips from green to purple to bronze.
In 1999 the Primera underwent a facelift that changed up the headlights and gave the car a more modern-looking front. Nissan had also introduced the ''flying wing'' grille by now so the Prime