Find parts for your car
- Audi (135) Apply Audi filter
- BMW (126) Apply BMW filter
- Citroen (92) Apply Citroen filter
- Ford (762) Apply Ford filter
- Honda (88) Apply Honda filter
- Hyundai (90) Apply Hyundai filter
- Jaguar (47) Apply Jaguar filter
- Kia (130) Apply Kia filter
- Mazda (102) Apply Mazda filter
- MERCEDES (68) Apply MERCEDES filter
- Mercedes-Benz (118) Apply Mercedes-Benz filter
- MINI (77) Apply MINI filter
- Mitsubishi (62) Apply Mitsubishi filter
- Nissan (144) Apply Nissan filter
- Peugeot (147) Apply Peugeot filter
- Renault (173) Apply Renault filter
- Suzuki (67) Apply Suzuki filter
- Toyota (167) Apply Toyota filter
- Vauxhall (157) Apply Vauxhall filter
- Volkswagen (227) Apply Volkswagen filter
The purpose of the aircon pipe is to link all the components of the car's air conditioning system together.
Air conditioning pipes come in different sizes, diameters and can be made of various materials to suit different air conditioning systems.
The aircon pipe should be made of hard-wearing material, strong and leak-proof and should be designed well enough for it to connect all the different parts of the car's aircon system tightly and firmly together.
These durable aircon pipes do wear out over time and if you need to replace the aircon pipe you should ensure you purchase one that is the right size, width and material for your car's air conditioning system.