Find parts for your car
- Aston Martin (1) Apply Aston Martin filter
- Audi (4) Apply Audi filter
- Chevrolet (1) Apply Chevrolet filter
- Citroen (5) Apply Citroen filter
- Fiat (3) Apply Fiat filter
- Ford (38) Apply Ford filter
- FORD TRANSIT (2) Apply FORD TRANSIT filter
- Honda (1) Apply Honda filter
- Hyundai (2) Apply Hyundai filter
- Kia (2) Apply Kia filter
- Land Rover (2) Apply Land Rover filter
- MERCEDES (2) Apply MERCEDES filter
- Mercedes-Benz (5) Apply Mercedes-Benz filter
- Peugeot (3) Apply Peugeot filter
- Renault (8) Apply Renault filter
- Rover (3) Apply Rover filter
- Toyota (3) Apply Toyota filter
- Vauxhall (31) Apply Vauxhall filter
- Volvo (1) Apply Volvo filter
A door moulding is a protective or decorative strip attached to your car's door. It offers additional protection from minor damage such as scrapes and dings and also adds detail or accents to the car's styling.
The <Model> door moulding is fitted along the lower area of the outer door panel, attached to the door skin with clips or adhesive pads.
The door moulding offers protection from day-to-day wear and tear and protects the metal and paintwork of the door panel. Door mouldings are sometimes offered as optional extras on many models and are used to enhance the car's appearance and styling. Some aftermarket styling kits contain custom door mouldings.
The door moulding could become damaged due to wear and tear, sun damage or minor accidents. Care should be taken when replacing a door moulding to ensure that the main door panel and fixing clips are not damaged.