Find parts for your car
- Audi (51) Apply Audi filter
- BMW (45) Apply BMW filter
- Chevrolet (52) Apply Chevrolet filter
- Citroen (59) Apply Citroen filter
- Fiat (59) Apply Fiat filter
- Ford (415) Apply Ford filter
- FORD TRANSIT (28) Apply FORD TRANSIT filter
- Kia (55) Apply Kia filter
- Land Rover (44) Apply Land Rover filter
- Mazda (37) Apply Mazda filter
- MERCEDES (58) Apply MERCEDES filter
- Mercedes-Benz (28) Apply Mercedes-Benz filter
- MG (41) Apply MG filter
- Nissan (35) Apply Nissan filter
- Peugeot (57) Apply Peugeot filter
- Renault (53) Apply Renault filter
- Rover (43) Apply Rover filter
- Toyota (40) Apply Toyota filter
- Vauxhall (91) Apply Vauxhall filter
- Volkswagen (50) Apply Volkswagen filter
The Power Steering Hoses are a set of flexible high pressure hydraulic hoses.
These hoses deliver and return hydraulic fluid in the power assisted steering system allowing easy turning of the steering wheel to turn the front wheels.
The location of the hoses is spread over the front axle of the steering front wheels connecting rigid piping to moving parts of the steering system. The Power Steering Hoses connect the power steering components including the pump, the steering gear, the fluid reservoir and the fluid cooler.
Causes for the requirement for replacement of Power Steering Hoses can be leakage caused through the perishing of the rubber hose and fatigue.