Find parts for your car
- Chevrolet (3) Apply Chevrolet filter
- Citroen (3) Apply Citroen filter
- Fiat (11) Apply Fiat filter
- Ford (616) Apply Ford filter
- Hyundai (4) Apply Hyundai filter
- Iveco (4) Apply Iveco filter
- Jaguar (7) Apply Jaguar filter
- Kia (6) Apply Kia filter
- MAN (3) Apply MAN filter
- MERCEDES (12) Apply MERCEDES filter
- Mercedes-Benz (13) Apply Mercedes-Benz filter
- Nissan (5) Apply Nissan filter
- Peugeot (5) Apply Peugeot filter
- PEUGEOT EXPERT (4) Apply PEUGEOT EXPERT filter
- Subaru (4) Apply Subaru filter
- Suzuki (3) Apply Suzuki filter
- Toyota (10) Apply Toyota filter
- Vauxhall (41) Apply Vauxhall filter
- Volkswagen (11) Apply Volkswagen filter
- Volvo (3) Apply Volvo filter
The wheel trim x2 is a set of two discs which cover the wheel hub and wheel fasteners on two wheels.
Wheel trims are usually made of tough plastic and clipped onto the wheel rim. The wheel trim x2 cover the hub caps, directly shielding the wheel hubs, which is in the centre section of the wheel, offering protection to the wheel as a whole.
The wheel trim x2 functions to protect the wheel hubs and wheel fasteners, as well as the rest of the wheel, from rainwater, stones, dirt, grit and other road debris which can cause corrosion and damage. Often serving a decorative purpose, wheel trims come in a variety of styles and designs, dependent upon the manufacturer, often displaying the badge or symbol of the car make and/or model, which adds to the overall style and look of the vehicle.
Subject to damage from road debris and rainwater, and generally depreciating over time due to old age, you will eventually need to replace the wheel trim x2. When purchasing two wheel trims it's important to make sure they will match the other wheel trims on your car. It's also important to make sure you get the right size wheel trim for the car wheel and that it's a perfect fit for safety reasons. You can be sure you'll get the ideal part when you purchase the wheel trim x2, designed specifically for the make and model of your car.