Find parts for your car
- 2 (2999) Apply 2 filter
- 3 (2060) Apply 3 filter
- 323 (293) Apply 323 filter
- 5 (1469) Apply 5 filter
- 6 (2089) Apply 6 filter
- 626 (166) Apply 626 filter
- CX-3 (35) Apply CX-3 filter
- CX-5 (1237) Apply CX-5 filter
- CX-7 (826) Apply CX-7 filter
- Demio (83) Apply Demio filter
- MAZDA 2 (1055) Apply MAZDA 2 filter
- MAZDA 3 (1403) Apply MAZDA 3 filter
- MAZDA 5 (343) Apply MAZDA 5 filter
- MAZDA 6 (1600) Apply MAZDA 6 filter
- Mazda2 (143) Apply Mazda2 filter
- Mazda3 (354) Apply Mazda3 filter
- Mazda5 (72) Apply Mazda5 filter
- Mazda6 (797) Apply Mazda6 filter
- MPV (21) Apply MPV filter
- MX-5 (145) Apply MX-5 filter
- RX-8 (70) Apply RX-8 filter
- RX8 (353) Apply RX8 filter
- Tribute (136) Apply Tribute filter
- Door (545) Apply Door filter
- ECU (278) Apply ECU filter
- Electric Window Switch (392) Apply Electric Window Switch filter
- Screen Washer Bottle Motor (332) Apply Screen Washer Bottle Motor filter
- Screen Washer Motor (163) Apply Screen Washer Motor filter
- Seat (150) Apply Seat filter
- Tail Gate Hatch Glass (332) Apply Tail Gate Hatch Glass filter
- Tail Light (151) Apply Tail Light filter
- Trim (200) Apply Trim filter
- Window Electric System (332) Apply Window Electric System filter
- Window Motor (332) Apply Window Motor filter
- Window Motor Cable (332) Apply Window Motor Cable filter
- Window Regulator Mechanism (332) Apply Window Regulator Mechanism filter
- Window Rubber Seals (332) Apply Window Rubber Seals filter
- Window Switch (396) Apply Window Switch filter
- Windscreen Washer Motor (163) Apply Windscreen Washer Motor filter
- Wiper Motor (165) Apply Wiper Motor filter
- Wiper Motor Linkage (163) Apply Wiper Motor Linkage filter
- Wiper Motor Relay (163) Apply Wiper Motor Relay filter
- Wiper Motor Switch (163) Apply Wiper Motor Switch filter
Save Money on Mazda Spares
If you’re looking for Mazda car parts online then Breakeryard.com can help. Here at Breakeryard.com you’ll find a number of Mazda spares available to buy now. As for the other parts, we’ll get in touch with quotes from a number of independent breakers from across the UK. Each part has been fully tested, and will come with at least one month’s guarantee.
Start your search by selecting your model from the list below: (or clicking on this link here)
Parts for Mazda models
We supply parts for all Mazda models including the following 323, 626, 929, Eunos, Xedos, so please search for your part with us now. If you are looking to sell Mazda parts then why not join our network of Mazda parts suppliers today.
Mazda parts helpline
If you need assistance in submitting a request for any Mazda part, please call us on 0701 310 0701 and our operators will be very pleased to help you.
Mazda parts warehouse information
All the Used Mazda Parts we stock through our system are guaranteed. This in turn will give you peace of mind that the parts should be tested and tried before being sent out. We strive to offer you unrivaled services as one of our valued Mazda customers. We have a whole range of engines, gearboxes, and all other spares ready to dispatch! These can all be found by submitting your part request now.
Part Delivery Information and Times
The suppliers in our network always aim to deliver parts on the date agreed at the point of sale. Please be aware that delivery is normally a next working day in the UK for most parts, however engines and gearboxes can vary in delivery time dependant on size and manpower, should they need removing from the previous Mazda vehicle. Some of our suppliers deliver parts worldwide, and have a fast international delivery service. Delivery prices may vary for international destinations.
For more helpful information, please visit the Mazda website.
Sell your parts by clicking on this link here.
History of Mazda cars
Mazda is a Japanese manufacturer based in Fuchu, established in 1920. Warranty Direct ranked Mazda sixth out of a total 41 listed brands, meaning they are one of the most reliable manufacturers in the industry. Mazda started as a small cork manufacturer in 1920, in 1929 progressed to make machine tools. The first Mazda was called Mazda Go and it was a tricycle, produced in Hiroshima and exported to China in the 1930's. In the 1960's they built their first Compact Pickup, and a few years later their first passenger saloon. In 1967 they began selling the world's first two rotor rotary engine, and now many parts are readily available. That’s why it should come as no surprise that Mazda was also awarded ‘Best Car Manufacturer’ at the 2014 Which? awards. Mazda is proud to design cars that defy convention.