Find parts for your car
- ABS Pump (7) Apply ABS Pump filter
- Door (24) Apply Door filter
- Electric Window Switch (8) Apply Electric Window Switch filter
- Screen Washer Bottle Motor (6) Apply Screen Washer Bottle Motor filter
- Screen Washer Motor (6) Apply Screen Washer Motor filter
- Tail Gate Hatch Glass (6) Apply Tail Gate Hatch Glass filter
- Tail Light (9) Apply Tail Light filter
- Trim (9) Apply Trim filter
- Window Electric System (6) Apply Window Electric System filter
- Window Motor (6) Apply Window Motor filter
- Window Motor Cable (6) Apply Window Motor Cable filter
- Window Regulator Mechanism (6) Apply Window Regulator Mechanism filter
- Window Rubber Seals (6) Apply Window Rubber Seals filter
- Window Switch (8) Apply Window Switch filter
- Windscreen Washer Motor (6) Apply Windscreen Washer Motor filter
- Wing (6) Apply Wing filter
- Wiper Motor (6) Apply Wiper Motor filter
- Wiper Motor Linkage (6) Apply Wiper Motor Linkage filter
- Wiper Motor Relay (6) Apply Wiper Motor Relay filter
- Wiper Motor Switch (6) Apply Wiper Motor Switch filter
Save Money on Renault Espace Spares
Breakeryard.com is here to help you find new, used and reconditioned parts for your Renault Espace. You can find affordable deals on replacement parts from the comfort of your own home. All you need to do is enter your registration in the Find a Part box at the side of the page. Are you looking to buy replacement parts for your Renault Espace? Breakeryard.com is here to help. We work with independent breakers across the country, making it easier for you to find the right parts at the right prices. Our quick and convenient service eliminates the need for you to call up or drive to and from suppliers. Instead, sit back and buy parts from the comfort of your own home. Rest assured you''ll recieve only the best value for money when buying through Breakeryard.com as we work with the best suppliers in the country. They each do all they can to ensure they''re offering parts of the highest quality, at the most competitive rates. Each part has been checked thoroughly and comes with a minimum of one month''s guarantee.
Save time and money by using our FREE online part finder to source the exact original part you need.
History of Renault Espace
The Renault Espace is a large MPV that has been in production since 1984. Over the years we have seen a total of five generations. Each of which have proven popular in the UK. What Car? says the Espace is great for offering flexible seating, a comfortable ride, good safety kit and overall stylish looks. However, the magazine says the car offers poor boot space with all seven seats in place.
Warranty Direct ranks the Renault Espace 50th out of a total list of 52 MPVs. This is based on a number of reliability factors, such as the number of time a vehicle fails, how long it is off road for due to repairs, and how much those repairs cost. The Espace was given an overall score of 306 based on those factors, compared to Peugeot''s 3008 with 23 in first place and the Mercedes-Benz V-Class in last place with a score of 575. Despite this poor reliability score, the Espace is known for a generally good line up of standard safety features. It scored five stars at Euro NCAP crash tests in 2003 and 2015.
First And Second Generation Renault Espace (1984 To 1997)
The Mk1 Renault Espace was designed by Fergus Pollock. The Renault Espace I received a facelift in 1988. The chassis and mechanical components remained largely unchanged. The headlights were updated, with the newer ones being backward slanting with a clear indicator casing.
The second generation Espace II was launched in 1991, adopting the Renault family look to replace the previous Talbot themed styling. It was essentially a reskin of the original vehicle.
Third And Fourth Generation Renault Espace (1997 To 2014)
The Mk3 Espace was launched in 1997, also offered with a longer wheelbase under the name "Grand Espace". This new model offered a radically futuristic interior design, with engines ranging from 1.9 litres to 3.0 litres. Entirely Renault developed, the Espace IV arrived in 2003.
The fourth generation Espace is 90% recyclable, containing numerous weight reducing materials. This helps to cut down fuel consumption. The aluminium doors and bonnet are 20 kilograms lighter than steel equivalents.
Fifth Generation Renault Espace (2015 To Present)
The fifth generation Espace was unveiled at the Paris Motor Show in October 2014, inspired by the 2008 Renault Ondelios concept car. Instead of having its original large MPV design, Renault decided to give the Espace an SUV styling with the Mk5. They introduced radar Adaptive Cruise Control and active emergency braking with this fifth generation model. It''s also offered with Renault''s R-Link 2 infotainment system, engine stop start, emergency brake assist and a hands free parking system. At the time of writing it is only sold in LHD markets.