Find parts for your car
- Arch Trim (94) Apply Arch Trim filter
- Dash Trim (94) Apply Dash Trim filter
- Door (149) Apply Door filter
- ECU (117) Apply ECU filter
- Electric Window Switch (179) Apply Electric Window Switch filter
- Heater Surround Trim (94) Apply Heater Surround Trim filter
- Pillar Trim Moulding (94) Apply Pillar Trim Moulding filter
- Screen Washer Bottle Motor (168) Apply Screen Washer Bottle Motor filter
- Tail Gate Hatch Glass (168) Apply Tail Gate Hatch Glass filter
- Tailgate Plastic/Bottom Trim (94) Apply Tailgate Plastic/Bottom Trim filter
- Trim (96) Apply Trim filter
- Trim Across Dash (94) Apply Trim Across Dash filter
- Trim Around Stereo & Heater (94) Apply Trim Around Stereo & Heater filter
- Trim Around Vents (94) Apply Trim Around Vents filter
- Window Electric System (168) Apply Window Electric System filter
- Window Motor (168) Apply Window Motor filter
- Window Motor Cable (168) Apply Window Motor Cable filter
- Window Regulator Mechanism (168) Apply Window Regulator Mechanism filter
- Window Rubber Seals (168) Apply Window Rubber Seals filter
- Window Switch (198) Apply Window Switch filter
Save Money on Toyota Yaris Spares
Here at Breakeryard.com we understand the frustration of having a car out of use. As reliable as the Yaris is, cars always need replacement parts due to wear and tear. Regardless of how big or small the worn part is, you''ll need it replaced as soon as possible if you want to get back on the road. Luckily, Breakeryard.com is well equipped to meet the demand for replacement Toyota Yaris parts. Working with breakers across the UK we can help you find new, reconditioned and used Yaris parts within just a matter of days. Many Toyota Yaris parts are available to buy now through Breakeryard.com. For other parts, we can get back to you with quotes from a number of the independent breakers within our network. Whether you''re after a small replacement or something like an engine, rest assured you''ll receive high quality parts that have been thoroughly checked.
Save time and money by using our FREE online part finder to source the exact original part you need.
History Toyota Yaris
The Toyota Yaris is a supermini car that has been in production since 1999. The Yaris offers good fuel economy, a great range of engines and other features. Offering low running costs, each generation has been a huge success, having built a strong reputation for reliability. It achieved European Car of the Year in 2000 and was awarded five out of five stars at the Euro NCAP safety tests. The Toyota Yaris is well-known as a very reliable car. It''s ranked 4th on Warranty Direct''s top 100 UK car list with a reliability score of 13. This is based on the number of times the car breaks down, the costs of repairing it, the amount of time it spends in the garage and the average age and mileage. Toyota as a brand is also ranked 4th out of a total listed 39 manufacturers. There have been three generations produced since the Toyota Yaris was launched in 1999, including a number of different body types, such as the hatchback, coupe and estate.
First Generation Toyota Yaris (1999 To 2005)
The Toyota Yaris was an absolute sensation when it launched in 1999. Offering a reliable, well built car with a stylish design and efficient performance, the Yaris offered good value for money. It was a revelation in the small car industry, setting the standards for all other manufacturers.
Buyers had the choice of 1.0, 1.3 and 1.5 litre petrol engines, as well as a 1.4 D-4D diesel. They also had a selection of body types, including both three and five-door styles. It offers a spacious interior, giving owners plenty of comfort and a simple to use cabin.
Second Generation Toyota Yaris (2005 To 2011)
Toyota managed to maintain the Yaris'' reputation for ''bulletproof reliability'' with the second generation model, giving it a strong range of economical engines which offered owners some of the lowest running costs in its class. The Mk2 also saw the introduction of a new 1.3 litre engine which offered stop-start technology. Owners loved its dependability, ease of use and vast range of safety features.
Third Generation Toyota Yaris (2011 To Present)
The third generation Toyota Yaris is everything you want it to be. Living up to its reputation for reliability, the Mk3 has a number of great safety and performance features. It comes with Vehicle Stability Control (ESP), anti lock brakes and emergency brake assist, which comes in handy when weather conditions are critical. Like other generations of the Yaris the Mk3 offers a spacious interior, but unlike the other two the boot provides plenty of room. It offers sharper styling, including a bold nose design and more economical engines.