Find parts for your car
- Brake Caliper (10) Apply Brake Caliper filter
- Bumper Bare (8) Apply Bumper Bare filter
- Caliper (13) Apply Caliper filter
- Door (60) Apply Door filter
- Door Handle (10) Apply Door Handle filter
- Door Handle - Exterior (8) Apply Door Handle - Exterior filter
- Door Handle - Interior (8) Apply Door Handle - Interior filter
- Driveshaft (13) Apply Driveshaft filter
- ECU Transmission Control Unit (8) Apply ECU Transmission Control Unit filter
- Headlight (8) Apply Headlight filter
- Inlet Manifold runner control module (9) Apply Inlet Manifold runner control module filter
- Intake ducts (9) Apply Intake ducts filter
- Intake Manifold Flap Motor (9) Apply Intake Manifold Flap Motor filter
- Rear Van Door Handle (8) Apply Rear Van Door Handle filter
- Sliding Door (11) Apply Sliding Door filter
- Sliding Door Handle Exterior (8) Apply Sliding Door Handle Exterior filter
- Starter Motor (14) Apply Starter Motor filter
- Tail Light (12) Apply Tail Light filter
- Trim (7) Apply Trim filter
- Wing (7) Apply Wing filter
Save Money on Volkswagen Caddy Car Parts
Are you looking for replacement parts for your Volkswagen Caddy? You have come to the right place. Here at Breakeryard.com we strive to be the very best Volkswagen parts supplier. Working with independent breakers throughout the UK, we make it our priority to provide an efficient, convenient service which allows you to search for and buy new, used and reconditioned parts for your Caddy from the comfort of your own home. You can find new, used and reconditioned VW Caddy parts on our site. Many are available to buy now. As for other parts, we can get back to you with quotes from breakers across the country, offering home or work delivery. Each part has been checked thoroughly, offering a minimum of one month''s guarantee. Each of the breakers within our network do all they can to ensure they''re offering parts of the highest quality at the most competitive prices, to ensure you''re getting the most for your money.
Save time and money by using our FREE online part finder to source the exact original part you need.
First Generation Caddy Typ 14 (1979 To 1996)
The first generation VW Caddy was released in 1979 as a coupe utility vehicle and van based on the Volkswagen Group A1 platform. The Typ 14 offered numerous powerful engines, ranging from 1.5 to 1.8 litres, in both petrol and diesel forms.
Second Generation Caddy Typ 9K (1996 To 2004)
The Volkswagen Caddy Typ 9K was released in 1995. Designed by VW''s Spanish subsidiary SEAT, the Type 9K sat on the Volkswagen Group AE3 platform. The Typ 9K was produced in Spain and Czech Republic, serving areas across the globe. The second generation Caddy also offered an impressive range of engines, with the introduction of new TDI petrol and diesels. This included a 1.9 litre which produces 90 horsepower.
Third Generation Caddy Typ 2K (2004 To Present)
The Typ 2K Volkswagen caddy debuted at the RAI Commercial Vehicle Show in Amsterdam in 2004. It was given a facelift in 2010 to match the new design language of VW vehicles. This included the introduction of a more aggressive front, with new headlights and grille similar to the Volkswagen Golf Mk6. Engine sizes for the Typ 2K ranged between 1.4 litres and 2.0 litres, giving buyers a choice of petrol or diesel.
The VW Caddy is a generally reliable vehicle, but there are a few issues that have proven troublesome for owners in the past. For example, injectors are a common fault. An early sign of injector failure is blue smoke, and another is a shaking feeling when sitting on idle.
History of Volkswagen Caddy
Known for its solid build and impressive load capacity, the VW Caddy needs no introduction. Being one of the most popular light commercial vehicles in its class, the Caddy is recognised by car and van drivers alike across the country. It''s been in production since 1980, giving buyers a choice of various body types, including panel, utility and maxi. There have been three generations so far: the Typ 14, Typ 9K and Typ 2K. The Volkswagen Caddy is known for its sturdy build and high quality, comfortable interior, which makes it ideal for both short and long distance work. The Caddy also offers an impressive range of TDI engines, and certainly isn''t short on safety features. With electronic stability control installed as standard, it''s no wonder it scored a strong four out of five stars for adult occupant safety at the 2007 Euro NCAP safety tests.