Find parts for your car
- Ball Joint (26) Apply Ball Joint filter
- Bumper Bare (22) Apply Bumper Bare filter
- Door (37) Apply Door filter
- Door Handle (23) Apply Door Handle filter
- Door Handle - Exterior (19) Apply Door Handle - Exterior filter
- ECU (21) Apply ECU filter
- Electric Window Switch (44) Apply Electric Window Switch filter
- Screen Washer Bottle Motor (38) Apply Screen Washer Bottle Motor filter
- Seat (39) Apply Seat filter
- Seat Belt (20) Apply Seat Belt filter
- Tail Gate Hatch Glass (38) Apply Tail Gate Hatch Glass filter
- Top Ball Joint (26) Apply Top Ball Joint filter
- Trim (20) Apply Trim filter
- Upper Ball Joints (26) Apply Upper Ball Joints filter
- Window Electric System (38) Apply Window Electric System filter
- Window Motor (38) Apply Window Motor filter
- Window Motor Cable (38) Apply Window Motor Cable filter
- Window Regulator Mechanism (38) Apply Window Regulator Mechanism filter
- Window Rubber Seals (38) Apply Window Rubber Seals filter
- Window Switch (45) Apply Window Switch filter
Save Money on Volkswagen Sharan Spares
Breakeryard.com works with independent breakers across the country to provide a service which is both simple and easy to use, allowing you to search for and buy new, used and reconditioned car parts from the comfort of your own home. Find the VW Sharan part you''re after by entering your registration in the Find a Part box in the link below. Here at Breakeryard we work with independent breakers across the UK. This allows us to offer a service which makes it easy for you to find new, used and reconditioned car parts from the comfort of your own home. Some of the parts are available to buy now, or for other parts we can get back to you with quotes from numerous breakers from across the UK. Each part has been checked thoroughly, and comes with a minimum of one month''s guarantee. The breakers from within our network do all they can to ensure they''re offering parts of the highest quality at the most competitive rates, to give you the best value for money.
Save time and money by using our FREE online part finder to source the exact original part you need.
First Generation Volkswagen Sharan Typ 7M (1995 To 2009)
The first generation Sharan was launched in 1995. As part of the Volkswagen Group, the Volkswagen Sharan was rebadged and sold as the SEAT Alhambra. Numerous diesel and petrol engines were offered, ranging between 1.8 litres to 2.8 litres. This includes powerful TDI and VR6 models. The Typ 7M was available as a five seater, with numerous features. It sold over 670,000 units during its 15 years of production.
Second Generation Volkswagen Sharan Typ 7N (2009 To Present)
The Mk2 VW Sharan was launched at the 2010 Geneva Motor Show. Based on the Volkswagen Passat, the Typ 7N showcased numerous changes including a weight reduction of 30 kg and the introduction of various new engines, such as a 2.0 litre TDI diesel engine, which produced 140 PS and 168 bhp. Volkswagen also changed the design slightly, making it so that the rear doors now slide open rather than being hinged.
The new Mk2 Sharan model achieved five stars at the Euro NCAP safety tests in 2010, being awarded 96% adult occupant safety.
History of Volkswagen Sharan
The Volkswagen Sharan is a seven seat MPV that has been in production since 1995. Designed to compete with the Renault Espace, Citroen C8 and Peugeot 807, the Sharan shares its platform with the SEAT Alhambra. There have been two generations of the Sharan so far, both of which have been popular and won numerous awards. For example, the first generation was awarded Best MPV at the 1999 Auto Express New Car Honours. The Volkswagen Sharan is known for its practicality and versatility. Both generations offer low running costs as well as a roomy and comfortable interior, making it perfect for short and long journeys and ideal for large families, providing plenty of space and comfort. However, it was given 207 points on Warranty Direct''s reliability index, making it 41st out of 52 MPVs based on reliability factors.