Find parts for your car
- Audi (758) Apply Audi filter
- BMW (453) Apply BMW filter
- Citroen (575) Apply Citroen filter
- Fiat (332) Apply Fiat filter
- Ford (2553) Apply Ford filter
- Honda (496) Apply Honda filter
- Hyundai (544) Apply Hyundai filter
- Kia (581) Apply Kia filter
- Mazda (381) Apply Mazda filter
- MERCEDES (307) Apply MERCEDES filter
- Mercedes-Benz (326) Apply Mercedes-Benz filter
- Mitsubishi (340) Apply Mitsubishi filter
- Nissan (891) Apply Nissan filter
- Peugeot (1147) Apply Peugeot filter
- Renault (789) Apply Renault filter
- Suzuki (348) Apply Suzuki filter
- Toyota (691) Apply Toyota filter
- Vauxhall (2039) Apply Vauxhall filter
- Volkswagen (694) Apply Volkswagen filter
- Volvo (373) Apply Volvo filter
The electric window switch is part of a range of electrical appliances that function to assist the driver and passengers of the car and to enhance the overall driving experience.
Positioned on the door panel of the rear door on the side, the electric window switch is used to open and close the electric window on this door.
The electric window switch uses power from the car's battery to work, which provides the car with direct current. Usually electric window switches are of the rocker or slider switch design which has an easy to operate switch mechanism.
Car electrical switches will slowly wear out over time and will last only a certain number of years before they will need replacing. If the rear electric window switch on the side fails, it's important that you replace it with the correct part for the make and model of your car. We can help you to find the replacement electric window switch that's ideal for your car at a competitive price.