Find parts for your car
- 147 (76) Apply 147 filter
- 155 (51) Apply 155 filter
- 156 (63) Apply 156 filter
- 159 (75) Apply 159 filter
- 33 (34) Apply 33 filter
- Brera (102) Apply Brera filter
- Giulia (256) Apply Giulia filter
- Giulietta (266) Apply Giulietta filter
- GT (43) Apply GT filter
- GTV (38) Apply GTV filter
- MiTo (237) Apply MiTo filter
- Spider (57) Apply Spider filter
- Stelvio (185) Apply Stelvio filter
- ABS Pump (32) Apply ABS Pump filter
- Air Con Pipes (24) Apply Air Con Pipes filter
- Dashboard (24) Apply Dashboard filter
- Door (192) Apply Door filter
- Electric Window Switch (26) Apply Electric Window Switch filter
- Screen Washer Bottle Motor (23) Apply Screen Washer Bottle Motor filter
- Seat Centre Rear Back Bottom (24) Apply Seat Centre Rear Back Bottom filter
- Seat Centre Rear Back Top (24) Apply Seat Centre Rear Back Top filter
- Seats Leather Complete Set (24) Apply Seats Leather Complete Set filter
- Tail Gate Hatch Glass (23) Apply Tail Gate Hatch Glass filter
- Tail Light (47) Apply Tail Light filter
- Tailgate (35) Apply Tailgate filter
- Trim (46) Apply Trim filter
- Turbo (38) Apply Turbo filter
- Window Electric System (23) Apply Window Electric System filter
- Window Motor (23) Apply Window Motor filter
- Window Motor Cable (23) Apply Window Motor Cable filter
- Window Regulator Mechanism (23) Apply Window Regulator Mechanism filter
- Window Switch (27) Apply Window Switch filter
- Wiring Loom (23) Apply Wiring Loom filter
Save Money On Alfa Romeo Spares
Alfas are known as driver’s cars, but they’re infamous for being unreliable. Breakeryard.com is here to help you find affordable new, reconditioned and used Alfa Romeo car parts so your car can spend more time on the road than off. We have a network of breakers across the UK who have Alfa Romeo parts on the shelves waiting to be dispatched.
Start your search by selecting your model from the list below: (or clicking on this link here)
Parts for Alfa models
We offer discounted new and used parts for all models including the 145, 147, 166, Spider, Spider GT, Alfasud, Alfetta and many more. So please, submit your request today and see for yourself how competitive we are.
Should you need any help with locating Alfa parts please feel free to give us a call and we can resolve your parts queries for you.
We are experts in finding you Alfa Romeo parts the cheapest online, and getting them to the delivery address you have requested. If you are an alfaholic then join many other satisfied motorist's who utilise our site for parts on a regular basis.
Our UK online parts warehouses
All the used Alfa Romeo parts we stock through our system are 100% guaranteed, which means you can have a peace of mind that if you buy a used part and there is an issue our breakers will exchange if during the warranty term. We also have amazing deals on a whole range of engines, gearboxes and all other parts you can order from our warehouses.
Our part delivery information and times
To make sure you receive your part on time we have overnight courier vans to get the parts to you, alternatively, if it is small enough the package will go via Royal Mail. Please confirm the exact delivery time at the point of sale.
Select your Alfa Romeo model and request the part from our stocklists now!
For more helpful information, please visit the Alfa Romeo website.
Sell your parts by clicking on this link here.
History of Alfa Romeo cars
Alfa Romeo is an Italian luxury car manufacturer founded in 1910 in Milan, Italy, which has grown into a worldwide force in the automotive industry. Founded initially as Anonima Lombarda Fabbrica Automobili, the company has a long-standing history in the car racing world as both a constructor and engine supplier. In 1929 Enzo Ferrari founded the Scuderia Ferrari team as an Alfa Romeo racing team, before branching off independently in 1939. Much of Alfa Romeo’s production work is completed in Italy, with assembly plants in Modena, Turin and Piedimonte San Germano. Did you know? “Anonima Lombarda Fabbrica Automobili” (A.L.F.A.) started in 1910 producing a number of models with competitive performance and a quality driving experience. By 1950 and 1951 the 159 model won the Formula One World Championship. These were the years to mark the beginning of a trend of success that continued on for Alfa Romeo. In 1958 they worked together with Renault to make the “Dauphine”. Although, a niche manufacturer there is certainly a demand for Alfa Romeo parts on the UK roads, and you can be sure to find them here.