Find parts for your car
- Brake Caliper (36) Apply Brake Caliper filter
- Caliper (36) Apply Caliper filter
- Door (262) Apply Door filter
- Door Handle (62) Apply Door Handle filter
- Door Handle - Exterior (28) Apply Door Handle - Exterior filter
- Door Handle - Interior (30) Apply Door Handle - Interior filter
- Electric Window Switch (45) Apply Electric Window Switch filter
- Rear Van Door Handle (28) Apply Rear Van Door Handle filter
- Screen Washer Bottle Motor (34) Apply Screen Washer Bottle Motor filter
- Seat (33) Apply Seat filter
- Seat Belt (26) Apply Seat Belt filter
- Sliding Door Handle Exterior (28) Apply Sliding Door Handle Exterior filter
- Tail Gate Hatch Glass (34) Apply Tail Gate Hatch Glass filter
- Window Electric System (34) Apply Window Electric System filter
- Window Motor (34) Apply Window Motor filter
- Window Motor Cable (34) Apply Window Motor Cable filter
- Window Regulator Mechanism (34) Apply Window Regulator Mechanism filter
- Window Rubber Seals (34) Apply Window Rubber Seals filter
- Window Switch (49) Apply Window Switch filter
- Wiper Motor (27) Apply Wiper Motor filter
Save Money on Honda Jazz Spares
Breakeryard.com works with independent breakers across the country to make it easier for you to find new, used and reconditioned Honda Jazz car parts. You can find and buy the part you''re after at an affordable price by entering your registration in the Find a Part box. Rest assured each breaker within our network does all it can to ensure it is offering parts of the highest quality and at the most competitive prices. So if you want the most for your money when buying replacement parts, choose between deals with Breakeryard.com. Here at Breakeryard.com you can find new, used and reconditioned car parts, available to buy now. As for other parts, we can get back to you with quotes from a number of breakers from within our network. Expect nothing but the best for your money with Breakeryard.com, with each part checked thoroughly and priced competitively. Every part you order will come with a minimum of one month''s guarantee.
Save time and money by using our FREE online part finder to source the exact original part you need.
History of Honda Jazz
The Honda Jazz is a four-door subcompact car that has been in production since 2001. So far there have been three generations, giving buyers a choice of hatchback and estate bodies. Known for its spacious interior, superb build quality and overall practical design, the Honda Jazz is a popular car that has won multiple awards, such as Japan''s Car of the Year Award in 2001 and 2007. Top Gear named it ''Best Small Car'' in 2006. The Honda Jazz has won many awards over the years, including Consumer Reports'' Best Overall Value Award in 2010, 2011 and 2012. It''s a well-known car, loved by its owners for its reliability and efficiency. Warranty Direct ranked the Jazz first in its Top 100 UK Cars list, giving it a reliability score of six. This is based on various factors, including the number of times a car fails, the cost of repair and the amount of time spent off road due to repairs.
First generation Honda Jazz (2001 to 2008)
The Honda Jazz was a success right from the off, debuting in Japan under the ''Honda Fit'' name tag in 2001. Winning Japan''s Car of the Year Award that same year, the Jazz outsold the Toyota Corolla and ranked first in sales for nine out of 12 months in 2002. It was introduced in Europe in early 2002, where it also saw an enthusiastic reception. The Mk1 offered buyers a choice of 1.2, 1.3 and 1.5 litre petrol engines.
Second generation Honda Jazz (2007 to 2014)
The Mk2 Honda Jazz debuted at the Tokyo Motor Show in 2007. Offering a longer wheelbase than the previous generation, the Mk2''s design was both longer and wider. The overall height was unchanged, but the interior height was increased by 0.3 inches. The cabin featured greater interior volume although boot capacity decreased from 21.3 cubic feet to 20.6 cubic feet. 1.2, 1.3 and 1.5 litre petrol engines were available.
Third generation Honda Jazz (2013 to present)
The third generation Honda Jazz uses a new platform, with 27% of its body being made from ultra high strength 780 MPa yield steel. The body panels are both welded and bolted to the frame in a hybrid monocoque and space frame fusion to save weight and maximise rigidity. The rear torsion beam suspension no longer uses an anti-sway bar, helping to maximise interior and cargo space. A range of 1.3 and 1.5 litre engines are available.