Find parts for your car
- ABS Pump (8) Apply ABS Pump filter
- Alloy Wheels Set (2) Apply Alloy Wheels Set filter
- Brake Caliper (9) Apply Brake Caliper filter
- Bumper Bare (7) Apply Bumper Bare filter
- Caliper (9) Apply Caliper filter
- Dashboard (3) Apply Dashboard filter
- Digital Heater Control Panel & Stereo (2) Apply Digital Heater Control Panel & Stereo filter
- Door (22) Apply Door filter
- Headlight (8) Apply Headlight filter
- Oxygen Sensor (2) Apply Oxygen Sensor filter
- Parcel Back Shelf (2) Apply Parcel Back Shelf filter
- Parcel Shelf (2) Apply Parcel Shelf filter
- Parcel Shelf Straps (2) Apply Parcel Shelf Straps filter
- Radiator (3) Apply Radiator filter
- Starter Motor (3) Apply Starter Motor filter
- Steering Wheel (5) Apply Steering Wheel filter
- Stereo Face Plate Cover (2) Apply Stereo Face Plate Cover filter
- Tail Light (16) Apply Tail Light filter
- Tailgate (4) Apply Tailgate filter
- Wing (30) Apply Wing filter
Save Money on Hyundai Coupe
Breakeryard.com is here to help you find new, used and reconditioned parts for your Hyundai Coupe. We work with a number of independent breakers across the UK, each of which supply some of the highest quality parts at some of the most competitive prices around. So if you''re in need of some replacement parts for your Coupe, you''ve come to the right place. If you''re looking to find Hyundai Coupe parts at affordable prices then you''ve come to the right place. Here at Breakeryard.com we work with a large network of independent breakers who do all they can to ensure they''re offering parts of the highest quality and at the most competitive prices. We''ll get you back on the road in no time by giving you a selection of some of the most affordable deals available.Many of the parts are available to buy now through our site. As for other parts, we''ll get back to you with quotes from breakers from across the country, leaving it to you to choose the deal that suits you best.
All you need to do to start your search for Hyundai Coupe parts is pop your car registration into the Find a Part box now.
History Of Hyundai Coupe
The Hyundai Coupe has been in production since 2002. Featuring a sleek, stylish two door design, the Hyundai Coupe is an affordable option for those looking for something stylish and efficient. It''s known for its reliability, giving owners a comfortable driving experience with low emissions and a selection of powerful engines to choose from. Numerous high spec features come as standard with the Coupe, offering good value for money. Not many people were familiar with the Coupe''s predecessor, the Hyundai Tiburon. However, the Coupe itself was very well received, offering buyers great value for money. It was the perfect choice for those looking for something stylish without excessive expense. According to Warranty Direct, the Hyundai Coupe is the most reliable coupe out of a total listed 15 vehicles. This is based on various factors, such as the number of times a car fails, the cost of repairing it and the average amount of time it spends off road due to repairs.
Hyundai Coupe (2002 to 2008)
Hyundai''s previous model, the Tiburon, was discontinued after 2001. The Coupe then launched in 2002 offering a revised design. It had new styling, larger dimensions and an optional V6 engine, with engine sizes ranging between 1.6 litres and 2.7 litres. It was well received, with buyers taking to the stylish design, low running costs and good standard equipment. Owners also appreciated the spacious boot.
Equipment offered with the Coupe includes anti lock brakes, Electronic Stability Control (ESP), traction control, air conditioning, heated front seats and various other features.
Hyundai gave the Coupe a facelift in 2005, making minor tweaks to the ''GK'' model. This new improved Coupe incorporated reworked, sleeker blackened headlights. It also featured redesigned rear tail lights and a more aggressive front air dam. It offered a different range of alloy wheel design and colour stitching on leather seats.
The Coupe got a second facelift in 2007, featuring thinner and aggressively angled headlights. The new tail lights were made similar to the RD12 and GK1, but were somewhat smaller.