Find parts for your car
- Accent (138) Apply Accent filter
- Coupe (141) Apply Coupe filter
- Elantra (30) Apply Elantra filter
- Getz (176) Apply Getz filter
- H100 (25) Apply H100 filter
- i10 (391) Apply i10 filter
- i20 (372) Apply i20 filter
- i30 (1093) Apply i30 filter
- i40 (1619) Apply i40 filter
- iLoad (29) Apply iLoad filter
- IONIQ (194) Apply IONIQ filter
- ix20 (145) Apply ix20 filter
- ix35 (573) Apply ix35 filter
- Kona (42) Apply Kona filter
- Matrix (105) Apply Matrix filter
- Santa Fe (250) Apply Santa Fe filter
- Sonata (67) Apply Sonata filter
- Trajet (112) Apply Trajet filter
- Tucson (677) Apply Tucson filter
- Veloster (139) Apply Veloster filter
- ABS Pump (155) Apply ABS Pump filter
- Bumper Bare (110) Apply Bumper Bare filter
- Caliper (108) Apply Caliper filter
- Door (821) Apply Door filter
- ECU (119) Apply ECU filter
- Electric Window Switch (143) Apply Electric Window Switch filter
- Screen Washer Bottle Motor (105) Apply Screen Washer Bottle Motor filter
- Screen Washer Motor (97) Apply Screen Washer Motor filter
- Seat (110) Apply Seat filter
- Tail Gate Hatch Glass (105) Apply Tail Gate Hatch Glass filter
- Tail Light (234) Apply Tail Light filter
- Trim (140) Apply Trim filter
- Window Electric System (105) Apply Window Electric System filter
- Window Motor (108) Apply Window Motor filter
- Window Motor Cable (105) Apply Window Motor Cable filter
- Window Regulator Mechanism (105) Apply Window Regulator Mechanism filter
- Window Rubber Seals (105) Apply Window Rubber Seals filter
- Window Switch (151) Apply Window Switch filter
- Wing (215) Apply Wing filter
- Wiper Motor (103) Apply Wiper Motor filter
Save Money on Hyundai Spares
To fix up your car without breaking the bank choose new, reconditioned or used Hyundai parts from Breakeryard.com. We have a network of independent breakers to help you find Hyundai spares much cheaper than main dealer prices. You can rest assured that all car parts are thoroughly checked before being dispatched and that they come with at least a one month guarantee.
Start your search by selecting your model from the list below: (or clicking on this link here)
Parts delivery information and times
To make sure you receive the right part, the suppliers in our network make use of specialist delivery vans and overnight couriers. They will ensure the parts are with you on the delivery date agreed at the point you made your purchase. Some of our suppliers deliver parts worldwide, and have a fast international delivery service. Delivery prices may vary for international destinations.
Hyundai parts on all models stocked
Please select your model of Hyundai to check our vast database with millions of Hyundai spares ready to sell; the correct match to your request guaranteed in most cases within minutes or hours of submitting your Hyundai car part request. We supply parts for all models including Accent, Pony, Lantra, Matrix. Don't delay that search and get a fast, professional service from all our suppliers.
Hyundai car parts from Hyundai car breakers
We also have the largest UK backed up network of Hyundai breakers which means we can always provide you with the Hyundai discount performance car parts you're looking for. You will not find any other Hyundai supplier that is cheaper, or cares as much as we do. We are the official site for the best Hyundai breakers yards and auto recycling outlets.
Hyundai parts breakers
All the used Hyundai parts we stock through our system come with a guarantee of normally 30 days plus (depending on the condition). We have a whole range of engines here and gearboxes here with all other spares ready for sale. These can all be found with us online now!!
Cheap Hyundai parts UK - Find, locate and buy your Hyundai spare parts with no hassle. Our breakers are waiting for your request, so please fill in our enquiry form now.
For more helpful information, please visit the Hyundai Website.
History of Hyundai cars
Established in 1967, Hyundai is one of the world’s most globally recognised brands. Known for high quality motors, Hyundai headquarters is located in Seoul, South Korea. Here they manufacture hundreds of thousands of cars every year at the Ulsan Plant, which is the largest production facility in the world, capable of producing 1.6 million cars every year. It’s no wonder Hyundai is the fourth largest automobile manufacturer in the world, selling highly efficient motors in a grand total of 193 nations. Providing quality, a good budget, and reliably on time, was what Chung Ju-Yung founder of the Hyundai Engineering and Construction Company insisted on, after starting up in 1947. In 1966 the Hyundai Motor Company started manufacturing in conjunction with Hyundai construction. The company expanded in the 1980's at a fast rate, and within 10 years the combined production of their models had surpassed 3 Million vehicles.