Find parts for your car
- A Post (13) Apply A Post filter
- B Post (13) Apply B Post filter
- Body Shell (13) Apply Body Shell filter
- Cowl Top Panel (13) Apply Cowl Top Panel filter
- Cross Member (13) Apply Cross Member filter
- Door (59) Apply Door filter
- Front Torsion Bar (13) Apply Front Torsion Bar filter
- Headlight (29) Apply Headlight filter
- Hood & Frame (13) Apply Hood & Frame filter
- Hood Catch (13) Apply Hood Catch filter
- Hood/Soft Top (13) Apply Hood/Soft Top filter
- Inner Wing/Arch Liner (13) Apply Inner Wing/Arch Liner filter
- Landing Slam Body (13) Apply Landing Slam Body filter
- Panel Front (13) Apply Panel Front filter
- Roof Soft Top Motor (13) Apply Roof Soft Top Motor filter
- Side Step (13) Apply Side Step filter
- Step Rear (13) Apply Step Rear filter
- Tail Light On Body (14) Apply Tail Light On Body filter
- Tonneau Cover (13) Apply Tonneau Cover filter
- Wing (15) Apply Wing filter
Save Money on Jeep Spares
Breakeryard.com works with a number of independent breakers in the UK, allowing us to provide a service which makes it easier for you to find the Jeep parts you’re after. You can expect Jeep spares of the highest quality through Breakeryard.com, as each of the breakers in our network checks every part thoroughly, giving you a minimum of one month’s guarantee.
Start your search by selecting your model from the list below: (or clicking on this link here)
Part delivery information and times
The suppliers in our network make use of specialist delivery vans, ensuring the parts are with you on the delivery date agreed at the point of purchase. Some of our suppliers deliver parts worldwide, and have a fast international delivery service. Delivery prices may vary for international destinations.
Jeep models being dismantled
Have you been searching for Jeep 4x4 parts everywhere and had no luck? Well look no further, Breakeryard is here. We have dismantlers up and down the UK who are stripping the most quality parts of Jeeps, cleaning them, and placing on shelves ready for dispatch. Here's a few of the models we are currently breaking: Cherokee, Wrangler 4x4, CJ5, Liberty and many more.
Jeep 4x4 spares sold by our breakers
Our network of Jeep breakers are currently stocking guaranteed 4x4 parts with the most unbelievable discounts, saving you lots of money compared to the dealerships. We also have the largest UK backed up network of Jeep breakers, which means we can always provide you with the Jeep discount part you're looking for at the most competitive prices. You will not find any other Jeep supplier cheaper than us in the UK! We are the official site for all Jeep breakers yards and auto recycling outlets.
UK online jeep spares breakers yards
All the used Jeep 4x4 parts we stock through our system come with a guarantee of 30 days plus. dependant on the condition. We have a whole range of used engines and used gearboxes with massive discounts too. These can all be found with us online now!!
Discount Jeep parts UK. Buy your Jeep spare parts with us for the best deals on the market. You will not find any other supplier or part finder cheaper than us.
For more helpful information, please visit the Jeep website.
History of Jeep cars
Jeep is an American automobile brand owned by FIAT Chrysler, based in the United States. Originally the word jeep referred to the military vehicles made by Willys-Overland from 1941. Jeep sport utility vehicles are recognised globally for their distinctive shape and structure. The vehicles are particularly known for their durability and rugged looks. Popular models include the Jeep Cherokee and Jeep Wrangler. In 1940 The U.S Army put a call out to a 139 car manufacturers asking them to come out with a prototype for a fast, light weight all terrain vehicle. The challenge was to produce it in only 49 days. Only Bantam Car Company, and Willys-overland came forward. Bantam using outside help came up with the prototype within the deadline. Bantam met all the rigorous tests but, because of their financial position the contract was given to Willys-overland even though initially they did not meet weight restrictions.