Find parts for your car
- Defender (48) Apply Defender filter
- Discovery (1805) Apply Discovery filter
- Discovery 3 (53) Apply Discovery 3 filter
- Discovery 4 (65) Apply Discovery 4 filter
- Discovery Sport (313) Apply Discovery Sport filter
- Freelander (1473) Apply Freelander filter
- Freelander 2 (778) Apply Freelander 2 filter
- Range Rover (2689) Apply Range Rover filter
- Range Rover Evoque (607) Apply Range Rover Evoque filter
- Range Rover Sport (2170) Apply Range Rover Sport filter
- Range Rover Velar (76) Apply Range Rover Velar filter
- A Post (398) Apply A Post filter
- B Post (398) Apply B Post filter
- Body Shell (398) Apply Body Shell filter
- Cowl Top Panel (398) Apply Cowl Top Panel filter
- Cross Member (398) Apply Cross Member filter
- Door (656) Apply Door filter
- Front Torsion Bar (398) Apply Front Torsion Bar filter
- Hood & Frame (398) Apply Hood & Frame filter
- Hood Catch (398) Apply Hood Catch filter
- Hood/Soft Top (398) Apply Hood/Soft Top filter
- Inner Wing/Arch Liner (398) Apply Inner Wing/Arch Liner filter
- Landing Slam Body (398) Apply Landing Slam Body filter
- Panel Front (398) Apply Panel Front filter
- Roof Soft Top Motor (398) Apply Roof Soft Top Motor filter
- Side Skirt (404) Apply Side Skirt filter
- Side Step (403) Apply Side Step filter
- Step Rear (398) Apply Step Rear filter
- Tail Light On Body (401) Apply Tail Light On Body filter
- Tonneau Cover (398) Apply Tonneau Cover filter
- Trim (485) Apply Trim filter
Save Money on Land Rover Spares
Breakeryard.com network of breakers sell fully guaranteed Land Rover used parts for all models of Land Rover.To find a part for your Land Rover just enter your registration at the top of this page and details of the part you are looking for. It’s as simple as that. Our network of UK breakers will soon be back to you to let you know what’s in stock and the cost, including delivery, to have the part to you as soon as possible. We will need to know where you want the part delivered to so that carriage costs can be calculated and provided. You’re just a few clicks away from the part you need. Get started now.
Start your search by selecting your model from the list below: (or clicking on this link here)
Land Rover cars breakers
As an iconic British brand you can be sure to find a great range of Land Rover parts and spares from our breakers. Just enter your registration in the part finder and you’ll be quickly on your way to finding the part you need.
If you need help to find a particularly rare Land Rover part of need to make sure it is a genuine OEM part, then just give our Parts Helpline a ring now, we’re here to help and to take the stress out of searching for the right part.
Land Rover engines and gearboxes
If it’s a major overhaul that you are undertaking and need a complete Land Rover engine or gearbox then don’t despair, we’re here to help and to make sure that you get it at a great price. These can all be found with us online now!! Please start by entering your vehicle details.
Our Land Rover part delivery information and times
Our Land Rover parts suppliers will aim to deliver your part on a next day delivery but please remember that larger or heavier Land Rover parts may take longer, just check with your preferred breaker when you review their quote before purchasing. And don’t forget to use PayPal or your credit card when completing your transaction, please don’t pay by bank transfer or cash, you get more protection if you pay by card or PayPal. All the Land Rover parts supplied through our system are 100% guaranteed. Our Land Rover suppliers offer anything from 3 month guarantees right up to 2 years on all parts.
Sell your parts by clicking on this link here.
History of Land Rover cars
Land Rover is the ultimate name in 4x4 off road driving worldwide, an iconic British brand since 1948. Developed just after the second world war it was originally only available in green thanks to the bulk purchase of military surplus supplies of aircraft cockpit paint! In 2013 a staggering 348,383 Land Rovers were sold around the world! Land Rover have primarily been manufacturered at their plant in Solihul (near Birmingham), the UK’s heart of car production, helping to keep the UK car industry bouant. So whether you have the latest Land Rover in racing red or are a fan of the traditional military green, we’re here to help you keep your Land Rover on the road as the sturdy work-horse it was designed to be for you and your family.