Find parts for your car
- Aircon Compressor (4) Apply Aircon Compressor filter
- Alternator (4) Apply Alternator filter
- Clutch Kit (4) Apply Clutch Kit filter
- Door (31) Apply Door filter
- Electric Window Switch (8) Apply Electric Window Switch filter
- Rear/Tail Light (7) Apply Rear/Tail Light filter
- Screen Washer Bottle Motor (5) Apply Screen Washer Bottle Motor filter
- Seat (7) Apply Seat filter
- Seat Belt (5) Apply Seat Belt filter
- Starter Motor (7) Apply Starter Motor filter
- Tail Gate Hatch Glass (5) Apply Tail Gate Hatch Glass filter
- Tail Light (20) Apply Tail Light filter
- Tailgate (7) Apply Tailgate filter
- Window Electric System (5) Apply Window Electric System filter
- Window Motor (5) Apply Window Motor filter
- Window Motor Cable (5) Apply Window Motor Cable filter
- Window Regulator Mechanism (5) Apply Window Regulator Mechanism filter
- Window Rubber Seals (5) Apply Window Rubber Seals filter
- Window Switch (8) Apply Window Switch filter
- Wing (18) Apply Wing filter
Save Money on Peugeot 406 Spares
We can help you to find new, reconditioned and used Peugeot 406 parts from breakers across the country. Search our nationwide network of independent breakers for the part you need using our simple Find a Part box. Many of the Peugeot spares you need will be available to buy now. For other parts, you will hear back from the independent breakers in our network with some quotes to give you a wider choice. It doesn't matter if you need a new 406 gearbox or engine, or simply switches or wing mirrors, all spare car parts are thoroughly checked, fully guaranteed for at least a month, and ready for delivery to your home or garage.
Save time and money by using our FREE online part finder to source the exact original part you need.
History of Peugeot 406
The Peugeot 406 is a large family car that superseded the 405. Available in saloon, estate and coupe body styles, with a choice of petrol or diesel engines, the Peugeot 406 initially went on sale in the UK in February 1997. The 406 won numerous awards including 1997 What Car? Car of the Year.
The Peugeot 406 was made by the French car manufacturer from 1996 to 2004. It used the same platform as the Citroen Xantia but without the car''s hydropneumatic suspension. The styling of the 406 is heavily influenced by its predecessor, the 405, which was still on sale alongside the 406 until 1998 when the last estate models were discontinued. The Peugeot 406 was awarded What Car? Car of the Year in 1997, 2001 Caravan Club Towcar of the Year and 1998 Semperit Irish Car of the Year.
When the 406 was launched it was available with 1.8 L and 2.0 L petrol engines and a 1.9 L turbodiesel. This was followed up with the addition of a 2.1 L 110 bhp turbodiesel, a turbocharged 2.0 L diesel and a 3.0 L petrol V6 engine. The pug is particularly known for its diesels, with the 406 becoming one of the best-selling diesel-powered cars in Europe.