Find parts for your car
- Door (140) Apply Door filter
- ECU (32) Apply ECU filter
- Electric Window Switch (45) Apply Electric Window Switch filter
- Headlight (30) Apply Headlight filter
- Screen Washer Bottle Motor (43) Apply Screen Washer Bottle Motor filter
- Screen Washer Motor (56) Apply Screen Washer Motor filter
- Seat (33) Apply Seat filter
- Tail Gate Hatch Glass (43) Apply Tail Gate Hatch Glass filter
- Window Electric System (43) Apply Window Electric System filter
- Window Motor (43) Apply Window Motor filter
- Window Motor Cable (43) Apply Window Motor Cable filter
- Window Regulator Mechanism (43) Apply Window Regulator Mechanism filter
- Window Rubber Seals (43) Apply Window Rubber Seals filter
- Window Switch (45) Apply Window Switch filter
- Windscreen Washer Motor (56) Apply Windscreen Washer Motor filter
- Wing (39) Apply Wing filter
- Wiper Motor (56) Apply Wiper Motor filter
- Wiper Motor Linkage (56) Apply Wiper Motor Linkage filter
- Wiper Motor Relay (56) Apply Wiper Motor Relay filter
- Wiper Motor Switch (56) Apply Wiper Motor Switch filter
Save Money on Skoda Octavia Spares
Looking to buy car parts for your Octavia? Breakeryard.com is here to help. We work with a large number of independent breakers in the UK to make it easier for you to find the right part at the right price. Each part has been checked thoroughly and priced competitively to give you the best value for money possible. Many parts are available to buy now, and as for other parts we can get back to you with quotes from breakers across the country. You can find new, used and reconditioned car parts available to buy now on Breakeryard.com. As for other parts, we can get back to you with quotes from a number of independent breakers from within our network of sellers.
Save time and money by using our FREE online part finder to source the exact original part you need.
History of Skoda Octavia
The Skoda Octavia has been in production since 1996, although it shares its name with an earlier model by Skoda which was produced between 1959 and 1971. So far, the modern era Octavia has had three generations, giving buyers the choice of a five door hatchback or a five door estate. The current Octavia has a wide selection of offshoots, including the all-wheel drive Combi and outdoor Scout variants. Each generation has proven popular, including the latest model which was awarded Best Family Car at What Car? Car of the Year Awards 2015. Based on the Volkswagen Golf and SEAT Leon, the Skoda Octavia is known for its huge, classy cabin, offering more boot space than both of its counterparts. It''s an affordable car, similar in size to a Ford Mondeo, making it a great vehicle for many uses. With low running costs, the Octavia is a very popular car in the European market. It has a hugely practical interior with enough room for five adults. Warranty Direct ranks it 13th out of a total listed 41 small family cars, based on various reliability factors.
First Generation Skoda Octavia (1996 To 2004)
The Octavia was first released in the UK in 1998 and was received well. It was an instant success with buyers who appreciated its excellent value for money, and it was used widely in the UK taxi trade due to its low prices. Offering excellent loadspace, the Skoda Octavia is one of the biggest cars in its class, which is one of the reasons it''s so popular.
Skoda gave the Octavia a facelift in 2000, with major improvements including the independent rear suspension and improved interior. Engine sizes for the Mk1 ranged between 1.4 and 2.0 litres.
Second Generation Skoda Octavia (2004 To 2013)
The second generation Octavia was made available to the European market in 2004. Buyers were given a wider range of engines with the Mk2, ranging from 1.2 litres to 2.0 litres, available in both petrol and diesel versions. The range of engines included several internal combustion engine options. All engines were inline four cylinder designs.
Third Generation Skoda Octavia (2013 To Present)
Although revealed at the Skoda museum in Mlada Boleslav in 2012, the third generation model only appeared in key European markets in 2013. The Mk3 achieved five stars at the Euro NCAP tests in 2013, giving it an adult occupant safety score of 93%. The third generation Octavia is Skoda''s first car to feature front radar and a multi function camera.