Find parts for your car
- Alfa Romeo (1) Apply Alfa Romeo filter
- BMW (2) Apply BMW filter
- Fiat (2) Apply Fiat filter
- Ford (10) Apply Ford filter
- Honda (1) Apply Honda filter
- Hyundai (1) Apply Hyundai filter
- Kia (1) Apply Kia filter
- Mazda (1) Apply Mazda filter
- Mercedes-Benz (1) Apply Mercedes-Benz filter
- MINI (2) Apply MINI filter
- Mitsubishi (1) Apply Mitsubishi filter
- SEAT (1) Apply SEAT filter
- Subaru (2) Apply Subaru filter
- Suzuki (1) Apply Suzuki filter
- Toyota (1) Apply Toyota filter
- Vauxhall (5) Apply Vauxhall filter
- Volkswagen (1) Apply Volkswagen filter
- Volvo (1) Apply Volvo filter
The Bootlid Tailgate is the lifting cover for the boot space on a saloon vehicle or the lifting door on a hatchback or estate vehicle. In the latter it will include the rear window, in the former it will be a solid piece of bodywork.
The Bootlid is attached by hinges to the boot space/luggage compartment at the rear of the vehicle.The hinged Bootlid Tailgate, with the window, lifts, opening the rear end of the passenger compartment. The Bootlid Tailgate will house a heated screen with a wiper/wash system and possibly lighting.
The usual reason for replacement is collision damage.