Used Audi Fuel Injector Injection Pumps
All used Audi Fuel Injector Injection Pumps listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Audi from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Fuel Injector Injection Pumps
The engine is the power machine of a car, literally converting energy, in the form of fuel, into movement, and is known as an internal combustion engine. The engine is made up of several components that all work together to enable combustion to occur and in turn the car to move. The Audi fuel injector injection pump functions to pump fuel from the fuel tank into the cylinders of the engine.
Located within the fuel tank, the Audi fuel injector injection pump is an electronic device which delivers fuel under high pressure to meet the demands of the fuel injection engine. Working in conjunction with a computerised control unit, the fuel injector injection pump pumps the fuel into the engine while ensuring the correct level of pressure is applied to inject the right amount of fuel into the engine at the right time.
The Audi fuel injector injection pump works by spraying a light mist of fuel into the chambers of the engine, controlled by the computerised control unit, which manages the timing of this process. The injectors are fitted close to the inlet manifold, one for each cylinder, and are all calibrated (adjusted) to equally spray a mist of fuel into the intake of each cylinder in a sequence controlled electronically, for the sequential firing of the engine. The overall result of this ensures the engine is working to its optimum, providing more power and fuel efficiency.
An engine that won't start; a misfiring engine; an engine that struggles and stutters at high speeds; loss of power while accelerating; loss of power when driving uphill; and the vehicle surging or jumping forward when in motion could all be signs of a faulty fuel injector pump. There are many things that can go wrong in the engine, so it's a good idea to consult with your mechanic to establish the exact cause of the fault before buying replacement parts. Specifically designed for the make and model of your vehicle, the Audi fuel injector injection pump is the ideal choice when replacing this part.
- The RS3 is lighter than you might think. That's because the five-cylinder engine isn’t made from cast-iron but instead from aluminium. That means it only weighs around 26kg!
- The Olympics Committee tried to sue Audi in 1995, claiming that the four rings logo was too similar to the Olympic rings. Audi easily won.
- The classic Audi ‘four-ring’ logo is instantly recognisable and is meant to symbolise the four companies that make up the main trading arms of Audi.
- The oldest car race event in the world, the 24hr Le Mans, has been won by Audi an impressive 13 times, most of which were in the classic R8 racer.
- Audi was founded after the German engineer August Horch fell out with the co-founder of his first manufacturing company. He called the new company August Horch Automobilwerke GmbH, which doesn’t exactly roll off the tongue.