Used Fiat Key Lock Setss
All used Fiat Key Lock Setss listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Fiat from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Key Lock Setss
The Fiat key lock sets provides you with a set of locking wheel nuts and a wheel lock master key for the wheels on your vehicle.
Locking wheel nuts are a special type of nut that securely locks the wheels to the vehicle which helps prevent them from being stolen. Wheel nuts function to make sure the wheels on the car stay firmly in place so are an important security and safety feature. This set provides you with locking wheel nuts for all of the wheels on your vehicle and the master key to enable you to easily unlock the wheel nuts.
The wheels are fixed onto the bolts or wheel studs on the axle of the car and can be locked into place with the locking wheel nuts. The locking wheel nuts are designed with a threaded hole which matches the bolt it's locking onto, enabling a secure and firm lock. Locking wheel nuts are very hard to remove without the correct key, so they are a good deterrent for would be thieves. There are many different types of locking wheel nuts available; they come in different sizes and styles and can be made from alloy or steel and have different specifications. It's important you buy the right locking wheel nuts for your vehicle that will fit your wheels properly.
Though usually slightly more expensive than ordinary nuts, the Fiat key lock sets provide you with peace of mind, knowing the wheels and tyres on your car are secured.
Locking wheel nuts can corrode over time due to exposure to the elements. When replacing the wheel nuts on your vehicle it's important to get a part that will fit correctly and be compatible with the wheels on your car. Ill fitting locking wheel nuts could lead to the wheels coming loose or becoming vulnerable to theft. Buying the Fiat key lock sets will guarantee you get a part that's ideal for the make and model of your vehicle. Getting the right locking wheel nuts for your vehicle means they will perform safely and properly and will last longer.
- Fiat vans have an odd way of being named. They are all named after antique Italian coins! That’s why they have names like Doblo, Ducato, and Fiorino.
- There was an ongoing joke in the UK that Fiat was an acronym for 'Fix it again, Tony'. Fiat found it hilarious and used the slogan themselves in 2014 in their ads.
- When it was made, the Fiat 500 was one of the smallest cars in the world! It was only 127 inches long and 50 inches wide! Italians have a nickname for the Fiat 500, calling it the 'Topolino', which translates to the little mouse.
- film studio all the cars they needed, but the film company went for the Mini instead. However, a Fiat car does show up in the film, driven and owned by mafia boss Altabani.
- As a car accessory that should be seen much more than it is, the Fiat 500L came with its own coffee maker. The espresso machine would have made those morning commutes far easier.